All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Running linux servers in 2018?

Hostname of your Linux machine must be - lower case, not have "_","-" , numbers and other characherts. Good example: linuxmaschine, haretuerk or e.t.c.
  3. NIArms Release Thread

Right, so . Hotfix is here. I said it on twitter but I'll say it again here as well- To all the hands who helped with the bugfix, thankyou. SW has been updated, fixes are available as follows - NIArms Core V1.33 NIArms All-in-One V9.3
  4. battlecarrysabot Hi. If possible, put an example mission here. I will be grateful.
  5. Hi. If possible, put an example mission here. I will be grateful.
  6. Today
  7. Project Zenith

hahaha!! I just started working on some pistols of my own, so hopefully not so shitty soon lmao :D LOVE this guys, really cool hearing everyone chime in. Lots of cool info, and i love garand thumb, i watch his videos for the intro puns alone lmao (not really, his content is all top notch). One thing right off the bat that jumps out for me is context with the era of the mod. I know not all of my gear is "gen 2" era. But I sorta want the time period to match up. Hence why my guns for the most part still have quad rails, the 6094 and high blast belt, the gen 2's them selves obvi. i know i have some bits outta place here and there, but if it was prototypable (lol) in the gen 2 era, im okay with it rocking in the era with my mod. The SERPA was super hip in that era so it stands out as the cool-guy rig for the time. Like i said, i know i bend the rules here, but eh, its my mod lmao. Second, im a sucker for SERPA's lol I used this set up daily for a while and loved it. so i doooo have some personal bias lmao I sold this pistol recently and looking at this makes me cry sad man tears haha I'm totally into some other holster ideas for sure, I personally find the safariland ones ugly/plain looking, so modding one isnt huge on my list haha But definitely not off the table either though. I dont have one that peeps can hop in, just for friends and i gaming. But Crazy Corky does run a VSM one that host a lot more traffic. If he hops on and links ya, thats the best way. :) Yea! Jarrad is hooking it up with spartan and getting me loads of ballistic values. One day at a time haha :D -------- Some pics to hold you guys over even though i know it just makes it worse <3 testing out different spray patterns on the rifles for different parts of the zenith campaign. As usual poses are direones and rismarks, weapons accessories are RH.
  8. Glad to hear that you managed to solve your problem Rossoe! Normally the addon should have automatically convert the original 24-bit image to a 8-bit one before writing the output. I must miss something somewhere I guess :/
  9. Try this: Unit switchmove "AmovPercMstpSsurWnonDnon_AmovPercMstpSnonWnonDnon"; for hands down, or Unit SwitchMove "";
  10. Hello, I'm using the actions surrender command found here https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Actions#Surrender. I'm able to get it to work and what I've also done is add an action to the surrendered unit called "Secure Prisoner" using the addaction command. The "Secure Prisoner" command then causes the surrendered unit to join the unit performing the action, however, the surrendered unit is frozen and unable to follow its new group. I've tried to enable AI using the enableai command but it's not working an I've had no luck with searches. Would anyone like to help me out? Thanks in advance :-)
  11. Hello, how do I find if I have a gun switched to muzzle grenade? Is there any command? currentWeaponMode Player is not working (show only "Single"). I use ((WeaponState Player) select 1 isEqualTo ((getarray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> (primaryWeapon Player) >> "muzzles")) select 1)) but this is no perfect. If I switch to other gun, which does not have a grenade launcher, then I get error from this. And second, is there any way to calculate how much a grenade muzzle has player in inventory? Thank you.
  12. C2 -Command And Control

Great additions mad_cheese! The "peekaboo" in ep5 had me on the floor - Arma...gotta love it sometimes haha. Are you still using speakeasy/voiceattack? I couldn't tell for sure. Nice additions with the HUD too! Thanks and keep it!
  13. Tembelan Island

Hey @-ben-, amazing job on this map of yours! I am apart of a group called OFPS and I've adapted your map for use with the CTI gamemode, however there appears to be an issue with it and the Arma 3 launcher, as it will not automatically download when run off the server. There seems to be an issue with this addons setup, according to my associates who manage the server. They say it may be your server key not associating properly with the map download. We'd love it if you fixed this as we want to include your map in our rotation on the server, but we cannot if it will not auto download for the player. Also if any changes are made the mod it won't auto update. My associate left a message describing the same issue on the Workshop page for it and he also said he'd love to work with you to troubleshoot the problem as he is apart of the OFPS dev team.
  14. Apex Framework

Updated to 1.0.4 @-XFIRE- Give TFAR a try with this build. We had disabled the "callExtension" command, which may have prevented TFAR from working properly. That has been reverted, so callExtension should work again.
  15. RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

After the latest update I cannot switch the magnifier on/off on the EoTech holo sight. I have not changed keybindings prior to update at all. I tried different keybindings and it did not work
  16. WarfareThai EX Mod

v0.1.5.7.1 - Fixed the security issue. - Fixed the VIEW GEO on Ceiling Fan. - Fixed the Wounded Normal Zombie Faces. - Improved WarfareThai Ryan Zeds Modules. - Fixed some minor issues.
  17. RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

hey guys, How do attach zodiac boat to the Mk.V SOC from eden? and I want to detach boat from Mk.V by Waypoint.
  18. The Newcomers' Introduction Thread

Sup, been playing Arma since 2016, can't run any Mods due to a 5 year old laptop, and plan to get a PC next month which is good news for me. Bad news to my money though.
  19. G'day @Dedmen, Thanks for the reply and explanation.
  20. RHS Escalation (AFRF and USAF)

G'day @da12thMonkey, Thanks for the reply. I retried it and found it to be working perfectly. I wasn't sitting in the vehicle when I tried to load it. Doh!
  21. Arma3 Videos

Pretty neat, my good fellow.
  22. Why you don't use MapBuilder ? He is updated and have all the assets (Vanilla,Apex,Malden etc) By the way X-Cam is no longer developed
  23. [WIP] Altis Armed Forces 2017

Urals are great and all but I think some of the vanilla trucks fit better. In realistic terms their armed forces would procure weapons and systems close to home, mainly Europe. just putting that out there :P Edit: Then again all their trucks are kamaz trucks.. which is Russian.....
  24. Ravage Mod

Hey guys, I'm coming here today because I've run into a bit if a problem with the ravage mod! So I was trying to setup ravage on my exile server and for some reason when I try to join the server it says that all of the ravage pbo's are not signed by accepted keys on the server... I've tried replacing all of the files multiple times and I made sure that ravage is up to date and in the command line as well so it shouldn't be an error there. When I look at the rpt file I find these errors with ravage: 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\gasmask.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\m50gasmask.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\neckloose.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\necktight.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\pulledup.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\ravage.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\rvg_missions.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\rvg_weapons.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\rvg_zeds.pbo - unknown 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@Ravage\addons\rvg_zed_faces.pbo - unknown I'm not sure if it's a problem with the bisign files or the bikey or what! Just for reference so you can see what's wrong all of the other mods I have running on the server have a code at the end of them where it says "unknown" above for example: 2:04:06 D:\xxgames\WillliamN\17804\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_accessory.pbo - 945b81e3 I'm not sure if this is something that can be fixed but thank you for any help that I may receive because I would really love to run ravage on my server!
  25. Cave System

Now uses a custom terrain to get the effect of water on the ground
  26. I was packing my terrain when I received this strange error (never received them) EDITE: Problem solved, just deleted the objects
  1. Load more activity