Sign in to follow this  
ahawkins

3rd Battalion, 5th Marines

35thlogoblack.png

ABOUT US

The 3/5th Marines is a tactical realism unit based on the actual 3/5th Marines unit currently deployed in Afghanistan. What we have to offer new players, as well as veterans to the ArmA/OFP series is a mature, no drama environment to play in, as well as a dedicated server and TeamSpeak 3. We value maturity, loyalty, and most of all being able to work as a team. We currently use ArmA 2 Combined Operations, as well as the ACE Mod for Operation Arrowhead.

WHERE WE ARE

Our timezone is GMT -5, and are based in the US and preferably looking for US players, although foreigners are welcome as long as they can speak English and be able to comply with the time zone. We also have in-house user created missions and campaigns, as well as dynamic campaigns where each mission is influenced by the choices made and outcomes produced by the previous mission.

CONTACT US

If you think that this is the place for you, please join our TeamSpeak 3 at 74.196.180.52:9993, password "darkhorse", or add "sulphurdioxide" on xFire.

Thanks for posting this for me.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or ahawkins via the forums PM system, or add me on Skype.

This is a great unit with great people. It is always so fun playing missions with all the guys. It is all very realistic but very fun at the same time.