British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

It was just for convenience. He wasn't stating it directly to you.

And yes we know, you said it twice now.

I was also dissapointed the normal L85 was not included, but dont despair, we got P:UKF for that :)

------Yes, UKF do have it, but its texture is not good and sound is weird :(

i'm very satisfied with the process, everything installed ok but i hate the new icon for arrowhead :( :( :( :( :(

It was just for convenience. He wasn't stating it directly to you.

And yes we know, you said it twice now.

-------Enad, be quite, in New York, you should go to bed now.;)

The lot complaining about the "normal l85" then you have seen the mod'd version before alot of the actual britfor in theatre, the A1 in the picture is ancient and was full of problems, the newer A2 is slightly better, but the forward hand grip is an easily moved mod (bit of plastic moved for a new bit etc) so BAF may have taken the new front end for detail but that is what the current trend is (as the old handgrip was bad to hold, so the new one takes that away and so the world goes round)

Edited by RMDeadman

i'm very satisfied with the process' date=' everything installed ok but i hate the new icon for arrowhead :( :( :( :( :([/quote']

what You hate on it if i may ask ?

Damn hard to satisfy everyone... if you change A, they want B.... Once change to B, C is requested...

Dwarden, really damn hard to be you.... You surely sleep only 4 hours or less per day....

If I can complain for the sake of complaining, is that I dont like the woodland (DPM) grenadier model.. with that t-shirt. very unprofessional. I wouldn't mind if it was Desert DPM because it's hot in the desert. But like I said, it's just for the sake of comlaining... I still love them though... so for now, I used the riflemen model, do the "removeAllMagazine this" and add weapons and ammo for the role of a grenadier.

I'm loving this DLC... a very super nice break from US troops all the times. Good job BIS :)

[edit]

Oh.. loving the sound too. espcially the minimi

i'm very satisfied with the process' date=' everything installed ok but i hate the new icon for arrowhead :( :( :( :( :([/quote']

Right-click -> Properties -> Change Icon?

Hmmm... In the editor

Looking under INDEPENDENT I see something I haven't seen before PMC -- Contractor 1 and 2.

New in BAF or am I just crazy?

-k

Hmmm... In the editor

Looking under INDEPENDENT I see something I haven't seen before PMC -- Contractor 1 and 2.

New in BAF or am I just crazy?

-k

I saw them in Campaign (BAF).

So whos bought this DLC

Is it worth it?

does it come packaged with more bugs?

I dont know if I should get it or not because im having problems with performance as usual with OA even with crap settings. :(

So whos bought this DLC

Is it worth it?

does it come packaged with more bugs?

I dont know if I should get it or not because im having problems with performance as usual with OA even with crap settings. :(

No problems on my end. The campaign is great so far

It says on Steam "Requires the base game ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead on Steam in order to play."

Is this correct or will the Steam BAF work with the DVD version of the other game(s)?

It says on Steam "Requires the base game ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead on Steam in order to play."

Is this correct or will the Steam BAF work with the DVD version of the other game(s)?

Steam BAF only works with steam OA, for all other versions there is sproket or gamersgate, meridian4 or impulsedriven.

The two hottest looking choppers are in BAF, I am ready for more DLC. :pet12:

Yeah great job with this DLC. Love the content. It is definitely worth it in my opinion.

New units, new vehicles, a small map, campaign plus SP scenarious. I'm very much satisfied with what I got. Price and amount of content delivered is OK.

Thanks for that.

Kind regards

I got mine on gamersgate because they use USD instead of GBP or EURO :p

It's great DLC. I'm enjoying the BAF units for my missions that I'm working on!

Cheers to BIS and another great product!

:)

Since I am not in the military, anyone can share what is the difference between the Apache and Chinook in US Army and the one in BAF other than insignia? I mean in game terms not real life...

Good to know. Just want to make sure I am not missing out cool stuffs.