• I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

AH nice, installing now...

no wait, steam servers are currently too busy...hehe

*emocut*

1,7MB/s, not too shabby

Edited by Trracer
emorage

Now, everyone is going to play, forum becomes abandoned, and we can go asleep. :)

Finally, Is going to take 2 minutes to DL :D

Now, everyone is going to play, forum becomes abandoned, and we can go asleep. :)

I think you can goto sleep now :)

Edited by Jonn

Yup, restart works.

It wasnt anywhere to be found, but i restrted and now im downloading it.

:yay:

Do you guys know how long i've been waiting for some UK troops to ge in into these games? about 10years i'd say.

I know there were mods and addons but nothing quite gave me a full UK force.

Oh boy, this is gona be good!

I've sent an e-mail to Amazon, but they told me that they don't have any plans including the BAF into some kind of DLC offer :(

I don't own a credit card or paypal or steam account but I want to buy this DLC.

:depressed:

Hopefully it'll be avaiable in more online stores soon. :(

Guys, go back to your LIBRARY list. BAF is seperately listed there and has an INSTALL option. Downloading now.
Do not see it.. Do i need to restart?

I see the new faces in the profile section (lol @ braveheart!).

LMAO!

Can I have an English accent too? I only see the 5 american ones....

Booooooo!

Shame but never mind.

Believe me you guys, you've more than earned it. I've not had issues acquiring the DLC myself, but I've been watching this Steam debacle progress from the sidelines. You did an excellent job, especially seeing as you put out a beta patch in the process and seem to have been awake now for 48 hours.

Enjoy your sleep, and we'll see you when you wake up in a week's time. :D

I've sent an e-mail to Amazon, but they told me that they don't have any plans including the BAF into some kind of DLC offer :(

I don't own a credit card or paypal or steam account but I want to buy this DLC.

:depressed:

Hopefully it'll be avaiable in more online stores soon. :(

You got a debit card?

Well not so fast. My game has been a lot slower since Ive gotten the DLC. Anyone else have this? It's like the game will slow down for a few seconds or completely stop then work for a few seconds then that repeats over and over again.

Mine appears to do the same, worked perfectly just as OP arrowhead but since getting BAF it's stopping and starting every few seconds

Before getting BAF i was running the game on high settings and 100% 3D resolution no problems at all. Now i keep getting these freezing/slowdown stutters.

Well not so fast. My game has been a lot slower since Ive gotten the DLC. Anyone else have this? It's like the game will slow down for a few seconds or completely stop then work for a few seconds then that repeats over and over again.

I have the exact same problem. I made a thread about it in the troubleshooting section.

Did you defrag after installing the file ? Many people I play with have very good if not better performance with 1.54 than 1.52 (DLC or not).

Before getting BAF i was running the game on high settings and 100% 3D resolution no problems at all. Now i keep getting these freezing/slowdown stutters.

-------------Yeah,I confirm this too,dunno if it is caused by the 1.54 patch or the BAF DLC.

-------------Very disapointed that there isn't such classic version of L85 rifle in the BAF Ammo box as the DLC ad showed.:confused:

-------------Arma-BAF-banner.JPG

-------------Hope BIS could add this version L85 in future update.Frankly I don't like L85 with a handgrip.

Edited by Lao Fei Mao

i updated first post with places from where you can obtain A2:BAF ... enjoy

i updated first post with places from where you can obtain A2:BAF ... enjoy

-------I think everyone(even a chinese guy like me) knows it could be bought from www.Sprocketidea.com.

-------Please give us a normal L85 rifle without the handgrip.

Edited by Dwarden

Please give us a normal L85 rifle without the handgrip.

I was also dissapointed the normal L85 was not included, but dont despair, we got P:UKF for that :)