Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

Little crybaby?

I bought it and it's definitely worth the money. :)

They don't sell ArmA2 in the stores in my area, That's why i had to get it on steam.

Steam really drop the ball on this DLC release, But hey, You can call me a crybaby all you want.

I think it is possible that Arma community is simply too impatient for Steam.

But sometimes, restarting steam helps (get out, get in procedure).

OH THANKS STEAM

My card is charged, they sent me the confirmation email, it lists that I own the content...but in game I have BAF Lite.

Cool. :plain:

restarted steam ?

Oh well atleast i got it now.

Do you really? At this point it didn't seem like anything actually happened after the purchase.

tried restart (several actually), no change

this sucks, I spent my last money on this DLC and now I can't feed my kids

..and what do I get? nothing at all

I'm gonna wait till the morning to download off steam, I hope its gonna be working then. I hope it'll work with my DVD copy of OA

I think it is possible that Arma community is simply too impatient for Steam.

That's how addicted we are to you're game man, Be happy that we are this passionate about supporting ArmA and the DLC ;)

That's how addicted we are to you're game man, Be happy that we are this passionate about supporting ArmA and the DLC ;)

That quote from Maruk went straight to my signature :)

Yeah i restarted and logged out of steam and still nothing.:(

That is truly annoying.

However, I am pretty sure that Steam will be able to fix this problem very quickly.

It's not a matter of being impatient now, it's a matter of they took our moneyz an' we still get no friggin DLC!!!

It's not a matter of being impatient now, it's a matter of they took our moneyz an' we still get no friggin DLC!!!
Fear not they will not steal our money. Steam may have problems but it aint a thief.

And to be honest this is my first major problem.

Steam is great but it does have flaws and this is one fo them. Just wait a little bit longer. :D

Guys, go back to your LIBRARY list. BAF is seperately listed there and has an INSTALL option. Downloading now.

It seems the problem is fixed. I'm downloading the DLC right now.

hmm...like you guys I have been waiting for 24+ hours for this expansion- it finally comes up on steam and, well...gggrrr

Anyhow- hopefully steam will sort this soon- its almost as if someone at steam forget to click a certain button!

I've had similar problems with football manager and totalwar dlc before... .

Usually steam sort it pretty quickly in my experience.

Got BAF from Steam, it showed up in Library after a couple Steam restarts with option to install.

steambaf.png

Edited by Robalo_AS

Yeah, if anyone missed my post in the last page, BAF is now listed separately in the Library list with an option to INSTALL.

Not sure how Steam handles mods, Im thinking the same as retials copies. but has anyone checked the installation folder, (to see if there is a BAF folder) and tried to start the game with -mod=BAF in the Launch Options? As I say, I dont know how steam users use mods and addons, so forgive me if this has been tried, and or is irrelevant.

EDIT: Ahh.....going by the last few posts, it seems to be working now? Have fun guys.