British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

[...] any chance you could look at my post?

The second shortcut is to be sure BAF is present - to force the execution of the BAF addon.

Keeping both cannot hurt, there have been changes to the addon manager, which I am not fully aware of; yet I will endeavour to find out some God-of-Config information to confirm.

RiE

Wow, I am really getting slow - Thanks Damu

Downloading now, been looking forward to this all holiday!. Post feedback soon, Also love to see great BIS presence, thanks lads. ;)

Edit

Extracting !!! . . .

Must say thanks to the BI devs for being so active on the forums in the users hours of need :cool:

Hi all wel just got off a server and I aint sure but this never happened before the latest patch.

I was on suicide server and I was shooting enemy human players with an mk12 no more than 300 meters away and it was taking 5 shots on one bloke to kill him then it took 8 on another and that dident even kill him as he hid so I left.

P.S

I had an m24 before the mk12 and still was taking like 3 shots at no more than 500m so any one else had this?.

Thanks

EDIT

Still not out on Steam that's mad :O

Edited by stk2008

Hi there thanks for the reply.

No I am running NO mods.

I have just tested in editor and yes the mk12 spr takes like 5 shots to center mas to kill AI please some one else try it encase I am being a knob.

This was at 400m in the MP server it was only 300m and still took to many to kill.

Wow just like yesterday, I get home from work, Fire up steam, And still NO DLC!!

Now this is starting to frustrate me, I don't even know if i want the DLC anymore :icon_wink:

I wasn't so keen on the idea of the DLC, but I gave in and bought it and I'm happy I did! I'm really impressed with the units. There aren't as many as I'd have liked but what you get is really well detailed. I also think the voices are bang on, even if your campaign's character keeps making me think I'm in 'Takistan - The Bear Grylls experience'.

I also chuckled when I realised that Frost's lips move when he's meant to be monologuing to himself. I imagine the rest of his squad thought the heat must have got to him...something Shatner esque about it.

It really is a bizarre sight to see him talking to himself in the middle of the Takistani landscape, while his squad just stand there wondering what the hell he's doing. :P

Wow just like yesterday, I get home from work, Fire up steam, And still NO DLC!!

Now this is starting to frustrate me, I don't even know if i want the DLC anymore :icon_wink:

Well you could get it from sprocket, but for ease of use and organization, I'm going to wait for the steam release.

Believe me, we are frustrated even more. :( Terrible feeling just sitting, refreshing steam, without chance to speed it up.

Believe me, we are frustrated even more. :( Terrible feeling just sitting, refreshing steam, without chance to speed it up.

So at this point there is nothing BIS can do?

Little crybaby?

I bought it and it's definitely worth the money. :)

Well you don't have to wait for steam.:mad:

Shure. I bought the proper DVD.:D

Little crybaby?

I bought it and it's definitely worth the money. :)

a leave the guy alone its his right to conplan. i think all steam owners are feeling the same.

So at this point there is nothing BIS can do?

Pretty long already. Although I have to admit there can raise another technical issue. But right now it's pretty long we are just waiting and praying (and playing MP BAF scenarios :) :p ).

Edit: Just joking little. We are playing, but it's mainly because we are trying to address as many issues ppl are reporting as possible.

It now has a price and a buy option on STEAM. What do I see when I attempt to buy? "Sorry but we could not add the item to your shopping cart"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steam purchase complete :D

hmmm. but it's not showing in-game lolwut

Edited by AnimalMother92

Little crybaby?

Nah, he is moaning about steam. Personally I hate steam with a passion! So I vote with my feet (& more importantly my wallet ;) ). Hang in there pal, DLC is well worth it!

Same here, now I cant even download or install it cause its not even in my games list!! **** YOU VERY MUCH STEAM!

Bought but nothing downloaded.. (shows as DLC in the game properties in steam tho).

I'm gonna go for a long walk with my dog now and it better be working when I get back in otherwise I will in true swedish manner clench my first in my pocket.

Yf2tA.jpg

OH THANKS STEAM

My card is charged, they sent me the confirmation email, it lists that I own the content...but in game I have BAF Lite.

Cool. :plain: