British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

Thanks I wrote sprocket, guess thats all I can do, I retyped and retyped and copy pasted exactly my activation code from the email they sent me and still no go.

Theres a thread already in the general section about that (check lower down for the thread), this is DLC based chat :)

Why can't I dePBO the BAF campaign?

Probably since it's paid DLC. Either someone will update tools, or they'll unlock it after a while I hope. :)

This is related only to those who have Arma2 (basic) in specific version or lower (not sure which exactly).

air_e.pbo error:

OA reinstallation helps

missions_e.pbo error:

One part of 1.54 is not applied properly. Please do this manually until it's not fixed by our support:

1) you need 7-zip 9.15 or newer

2) extract A2OA_Patch_154.zip to an empty directory

3) extract ARMA2OA_Patch_1_54.exe to another empty directory

4) run manually ARMA2Patch_1_05_to_1_07.exe

Now try to run and it should be ok.

5) if not, try to run again whole 1.54 patch (the rest of patch should be applied now) and run

Or... Use the links above to download missions_e.pbo . :)

Dan

I also had the aforementioned problems during installation and now found that my vanilla ArmA is still 1.05. Will patching it to 1.07 solve those OA and BAF .pbo bugs?

a bit of topic but here it is as soon it release the Advanced Combined Operations Server will have 3 missions that you can play here the ip address

ip address 217.146.93.132:2332 no password

http://aco-arma.com/

SERVER IS NOW UPDATED

with three missions using the BAF dlc

name

BAF HERRICK1

BAF HERRICK2

BAF HERRICK3

so if you are looking for a place to play then vist our server

i like to give a big thank you to Advanced Combined Operations

a new commuity opening it doors in the next few days vist them and say hello

http://aco-arma.com/

Well ... I'd like to buy the BAF content but I don't own a credit card, a paypal account or a steam account. Guess I'll have to wait until other payments are avaiable in different stores.

is steam realeasing the dlc on time or is it being held back due to tech issues like stated on armedassault.info ?

and well done BIS another epic fail when realeseing something new and it not working properely

Edited by Staff Sergeant Bush

is steam realeasing the dlc on time or is it being held back due to tech issues like stated on armedassault.info ?

It's Steam, they are never on time. :) It'll be even worse if BIS does need to get them some kind of fix before they release too. It's not even Noon Steam Time though, so they probably don't think they are late at all.

kylania thank you for the reply and im keeping my fingers crossed just reall cant be arsed every time ive gotten anything from bis since arma 1 theres always been issues with it lol

Great, paid for it and still cant get it to work because "writing of license file failed" whatever the hell that means. Asked for my money back from sprocket and still no response.

and well done BIS another epic fail when realeseing something new and it not working properely

Works 100% fine on this end. Just had to add the missions_e.pbo hotfix and away I went. Nothing has broken in the game yet either, in fact it seems pretty stable.

I don't know what's up with you people. I've not had any issues with BIS' games on release up until the BAF DLC, and even that was minor. I've not done anything special to avoid it either. You must seriously be doing something stupid on your end...

Can't activate, tried many times, tried removing the hyphens, heeeelp

The serial isn't incorrect, I've copied and pasted

Capture-10.png

Sorry if this is considered off-topic, but can anyone point me to where there's information on extracting the classnames, particularly the weapons? Thanks.

I also had the aforementioned problems during installation and now found that my vanilla ArmA is still 1.05. Will patching it to 1.07 solve those OA and BAF .pbo bugs?

Simple way to patch Arma 2 to 1.07 is just to download the patch for Arma 2, like http://www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates/file/235-arma2patch_105_to_107.html?lang=en if you have 1.05...

Can someone help me please.. Downloaded from sprocket, patched the game to 1.54 as directed, then started the BAF setup exe as normal.. it then asks for the cd key code, and I've tried my arma2 cd code, and my op arrowhead code about 20 times now and it just won't work.. keeps telling me its the wrong cd code, which of course it isn't, and yes I'm typing it in correctly.. any ideas please

Sprocket provides you with the key you're supposed to use.

Go to Sprocket, click Account Maintenance on the right hand side, and look at the serial number underneath your BAF download.

Can someone help me please.. Downloaded from sprocket, patched the game to 1.54 as directed, then started the BAF setup exe as normal.. it then asks for the cd key code, and I've tried my arma2 cd code, and my op arrowhead code about 20 times now and it just won't work.. keeps telling me its the wrong cd code, which of course it isn't, and yes I'm typing it in correctly.. any ideas please

Its not working for me either. The code You need is the Arma 2: British Armed Forces Serial Number available on the order page on sprocket, goto Account Maintenance /arrow.png Order Information, click on the transaction, it'll be at the bottom of the page

Thanks, understand now :)

Bloody hell, I wonder how many people are feverishly typing in a 'CD key' as requested in the installation proceedure.. its very easy to get this wrong

Awsome, no problems installing and its well worth the money.

Only thing i thought was odd though was that the merlin doesnt have a door gunner, but thats irrelevent as the quality takes your breath away.

Nice one BIS, churn out some more BAF stuff and you'll have my cheque in the post.

Yep I agree, I would love the next DLC to include Royal marines, british challenger,British support vehicles, (including ambulance) and perhaps an RAF tornado and harrier. oh and maybe even a scorpion light tank.

First time down loader from Sprocket. ArmAII & OA are DVD.

It worked for me.

Pre-order : sprocket downloader: BAF exe.: activate @mailaddress (2x) :activation code (2x).

Install BAF and then latest patch. (I wanted to install the patch first but forgot). :D.

Good game BIS.

Stop it guys , now just dreaming of Brits vs USA Warfare....:o

Mwahahahaha *cough*

Well it's 1-0 to the USA so far in Crimson Lance :cool: