British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

Finished my download! Started off at 398Kb/s on the US mirror and kept dropping until it was only 309Kb/s by the end.

I must have gotten a bad download, if that makes any sense, because I don't see anything except for a logo.

Well, that's BS. Im gonna re-download and see if that works. I knew it was too good to be true with the fastest download i've ever had.

Edited by Durka-Durka

bought it can't wait for it to download. But how come sprocket takes ages to load? Most other websites load fine for me but sprocket seems to take an age.

Is that steam or sprocket? :p

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

my steam account still says "unlocked in 9 hours" :(

Second question then, if anyone knows the answer: Is the BAF Sprocket release compatible with the OA Steam addon? And if so, can I launch all of these through Steam using the 'Launch ARMA2: Combined Operations' option?

NO

Steam requires the Steam DLC

This same question has been asked on nearly every other page of this thread.

ive downloaded that file and placed it in windows/system and still no joy, and i cant find a sprocket folder

Finished my download! Started off at 398Kb/s on the US mirror and kept dropping until it was only 309Kb/s by the end.

You're lucky m8, I'm only getting 24/28kb/s, ooh just went up to 29.

EU mirror. I've restarted but it always drops to about the same rate.

Do the other mirrors download the exact same file or are they language locked or something of the sort ?

Thanks...

What's happening? I have downloaded and installed Sprocket BAF over Sprocket Arma 2 OA install and:

1. Get a notification that version 1.54 is needed for running addons.

2. Don't have any other campaign besides original AO campaign.

3. Don't have any BAF units in Mission Editor.

I have tried switching to BAF through expansion menu and nothing helps. Please sort this situation out.

In game interface is BAF though :(

Just do a start,in search,BAFsetup.

Same as the guy above. No Sprocket folder, nothing. No return from a search on BAFsetup. All I have are the sprocket exe thing which keeps telling me that I need a file which I now have but doesn't seem to work....

What's happening? I have downloaded and installed Sprocket BAF over Sprocket Arma 2 OA install and:

I have tried stitching to BAF through expansion menu and nothing helps. Please sort this situation out.

So it seems that you need to have patched up to 1.54 BEFORE installing the BAF DLC.

I have tried switching to BAF through expansion menu and nothing helps. Please sort this situation out.

From the sprocket BAF page:

"A2:BAF requires A2:Operation Arrowhead to be patched to version 1.54.

You can download it from this sprocket exclusive mirror or from other mirrors on the Official site"

So it seems the patch isn't included with the BAF download.

I tried to pay BAF today at Sprocket.

I used "Maestro" as i dont use credit cards.

I entered the card number and its exp. date.

But the form tells me the number would be of invalid lenghts.

(i retyped the number several times, and used also my second bank card, so i exclude the fault of typing the wrong numbers several times)

Is it possible to pay at Sprocket with Credit Cards only?

Anyone lese know that prob?

Wow I'm only getting 10kb/sec!

I hope this means a bunch of people bought it and our DLin it. I'm all for BIS making a nice profit so they can keep doing what they do!

Same as the guy above. No Sprocket folder, nothing. No return from a search on BAFsetup. All I have are the sprocket exe thing which keeps telling me that I need a file which I now have but doesn't seem to work....,Weird....

Same as the guy above. No Sprocket folder, nothing. No return from a search on BAFsetup. All I have are the sprocket exe thing which keeps telling me that I need a file which I now have but doesn't seem to work....,Weird....

If the sprocket downloader worked your BAF .exe will be in "C\My Documents\Sprocket."

Edited by Killerwatt

Same as the guy above. No Sprocket folder, nothing. No return from a search on BAFsetup. All I have are the sprocket exe thing which keeps telling me that I need a file which I now have but doesn't seem to work....

I started the Sprocket down-loader from the "my downloads" folder in My Documents and it straight away created a Sprocket folder in which the BAFexe. file can be found along with a log file.

Still downloading here.

I have the retail DVD version of OA, which digital download version of BAF would be compatable?

I have the retail DVD version of OA, which digital download version of BAF would be compatable?

Sprocket.