British Troops DLC released & Official 1.01 Update

Are you buying the DLC?  

1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

I wonder if the IEDs will be simple objects or something like a composition?

Deadeyez said in his preview that they work like satchels.

Your download will be activated on 26th August at 15:00 CEST (Prague/Czech Republic time).

Aww, that sucks. :( I was really hoping for a midnight release so I could play some today since I have to work tomorrow night.

Edited by kylania

Shame oh well I did not plan on getting it just yet any way.

I am playing COOP tonight doing the OA campaign with me mate and hopefully my bro.

me and my mate have started it all ready and damn I love it.

BIS you make the best game ever full STOP.

Shame about the time, was looking forward to playing some tonight :) Something to look forward to when I get back from work tomorrow!

Hope this doesn't reflect Sprocket's speed, but I'm downloading BIS Tools 2 at a blazing 6.6KB/s right now...

This DLC comes at the worst time ever, I don't mean, it's late, if anything, it's too soon! I have to get ridiculously early on Friday to get a train somewhere, and I know I'm going to be up until the small hours on this :p

ARGH, so long to go. :D

Sprocket Message:

Your download will be activated on 26th August at 15:00 CEST (Prague/Czech Republic time)

)rStrangelove;1729797']ARGH' date=' so long to go. :D

[/quote']

I might pull my toenails out with pliers to just pass the time... :eek:

Come on BAF! 11PM release is it not?

Edited by Sam!

nah mate its 15:00 CST. which i think is about 12 noon BST tomorow mate.

nah mate its 15:00 cst. Which i think is about 12 noon bst tomorow mate.

15:00 cst = 14:00 bst

I'm about to go to sleep, when I wake up, I'll be shooting Takistani's as a Brit.

I'm about to go to sleep, when I wake up, I'll be shooting Takistani's as a Brit.

It's a little bit early to go to sleep don't you think?

That's along sleep. ;)

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

when they say 26th is that 00:01 on the 26th or when ever they decide.... ie daylight working hours?

Neither. The actual time is mentioned in the activation link.

From Sprocket:

Your download link is NOT YET ACTIVE.

Your download will be activated on 26th August at 15:00 CEST (Prague/Czech Republic time).

I was thinking it was a little late to wake up

Well JDMT is in Ontario which is six hours behind Czech time. The release is 15:00 hrs in Czech, which is 09:00 hrs in Ontario, not a particularly late sleep in. He posted this about an hour ago so he probably retired at around 19:30 hrs in Ontario and will have an 11:30 hrs long sleep, so ya, he is having a long sleep.

Me on the other hand will be up for a while yet here in Alberta and it will be 07:00 hrs my time when it releases. I will only have enough time to set up the download then leave for work. At least it will be ready to install when I get home after work. ;)

I need help here, my friend who lives in the US said he wants to pay for this for my birthday, now I have the retail copy of the game, meaning it's impossible for us to use Steams gifting system because apparently the the steam download would be incompatible with the retail copy of my game.

Would it be possible in any way for me to be able to download it from a sprocket account that he has made, but I have access to? , I was thinking perhaps he could make an account and pay for the DLC, he gives me the name & password and I download the sprocket DLC downloader for me to be able to acquire the DLC, would this work?

Edited by Dmahon

Was it ever stated why there was no challenger 2 in this DLC?

It's basically Para counter-insurgency units, that's why they have the baby tanks instead of the Challenger.

Would it be possible in any way for me to be able to download it from a sprocket account that he has made, but I have access to? , I was thinking perhaps he could make an account and pay for the DLC, he gives me the name & password and I download the sprocket DLC downloader for me to be able to acquire the DLC, would this work?

I guess so. When you login with username & pw you get a DL link and thats it.

15 hours until BAF unlocks on steam. :)