1112 members have voted

1. 1. Are you buying the DLC?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure
    • I'm waiting for the price to drop

LOL - i gotta laugh!

"But we can d/load UK stuff for free now!"

And who released the tools for free,for this great mod community to make them??

This looks super fantastic. I would have paid $20 for it. Can't wait!

BIS - please don't put too much credence in the naysayers. People sitting on a literal pile of gold will still complain they don't have any gold.

And for those of you shitting on a good news thread - to see how nice we have it go play with Silent Hunter 5, with it's broken unfinished game, horrible DRM, and NO SUPPORT forums:http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/1121062387

Back to the ArmA2 British add-on (and mortars!!!!) YEA:bounce3:

What a great day today is. Such awesome news, and we got our A/C fixed too!

As I see it now the vast amount of people support BI and there DLC. And for the people who don't I don't know why you post and this thread at all. I know the hole freedom of speech thing I'm not saying you don't have the right to say what you want. But whats the point If you don't want it don't buy it. Why even waste your time I know you have a lot of other things you could be doing.

Wont buy that stuff anyway. Bohemia with such things you're going to divide community that's sure

Awesome, thanks for making these BI.

PS: Everybody was begging for British DLC not too long ago now a shitload of people a bitching, why not just be happy with something for once?

I don't mind them adding new content but I really hope that any engine optimizations and tweaks to make the game run better are free. I'm not going to whine and cry yet though, if I feel like BIS is turning into Activision I'll just fade quietly into the night (with my pocketbook).

All I ask BIS is that you don't split the community up with various versions that work and won't work with each other. It's hard enough for me to get people to buy your products with out having to tell them they'll have to buy a bunch of DLC too if they want to be compatible.

Looks awesome Bis, nice one. Finally a full mini British Forces Mod, and all those who complain about no Challenger 2 there is already one released by PUKF Mod Team.

Paying for addons in ArmA? Hahahaha - You are crazy BIS. Plenty of British units available and loads more being released soon, in higher quality and with better sounds.

[iG]http://www.doupe.cz/Getfile.aspx?id_file=493313585[/img]>100kb

[iM]http://www.doupe.cz/Getfile.aspx?id_file=181341563[/img]>100kb

Anyone else noticed the woodland units in the old country Chernarus

looks great to be honest and im excited not like so many others here

Edited by Placebo

Plenty of British units available and loads more being released soon, in higher quality and with better sounds.

In better quality? With better sounds? With better campaign?

In better quality? With better sounds? With better campaign?

Yes, BIS' default texture work is shameful and they tend to miss a lot of details on their units. I suggest you check out RKSL. Sounds, again, BIS have never ever been good with sounds - I can't play the game with default sounds because they are so bad.

And last campaign? Don't care, played all BIS' products since the OFP days and have never, ever completed a single one of their campaigns.

I love BIS with all my heart but their units, sounds and campaigns aren't very good. The quality comes from the community.

looks great to be honest and im excited not like so many others here

I too am excited, I guess this community can never be happy. :rolleyes:

Somebody asked about engineer updates, you probably missed that in announcement ;)

engineer class to include new duties - such as vehicle repair and bomb disposal

Anyway, nice BIS... definitely buying this :)

I would be completely fine with this as long as those without the DLC can play in MP servers with those who do. I understand BIS is working on that, but it would be nice to have some sort of concrete answer, yay or nay, to see if it's going to happen or not.

If so, I'll definately support BIS with a purchase.

Any chance we could get the israeli army later?

i <3 their gear

yes would pay for this

I would be completely fine with this as long as those without the DLC can play in MP servers with those who do. I understand BIS is working on that, but it would be nice to have some sort of concrete answer, yay or nay, to see if it's going to happen or not.

If so, I'll definately support BIS with a purchase.

Seems the Engine improvements are going to be part of a patch so everyone gets it and the content, like any other content, you'll need to have it to play missions with it.

Anyway, you are in value-credit with me for all the hours I've got out of ArmA 2/Operation Arrowhead, so I'll buy pretty much anything you release :D

Gives me a warm glow to see that others think the way I do :p

to me, it's like an addon. I can download it (in this case, purchase it) or not, depending if i like it or not. and that's the end of it. I'm going to buy it , because I am a content whore.

eh...DL content already? (I'm not being a dick or anything, but what did BI do...Just say ah lets leave British units/vehicles out and make people pay 10 bucks more for them)? OA just came out...Should of been added into OA in the first place...but anyways...Looks nice...I probably wont buy it though...If they come out with a whole new campaign (way longer then OA) then hell yeah!...but unit/vehicle content just isnt my thing I guess lol.

EDIT: (it comes out on my birthday lol) :D

Edited by todayskiller

Seems the Engine improvements are going to be part of a patch so everyone gets it and the content, like any other content, you'll need to have it to play missions with it.

Sounds good. The community I belong to is about 45/45% British/American, with a few other nationalities mixed in here and there. Some will be able to get the DLC, some will not.

I will support BIS, as long as the price stays below $10 and they stay dedicated to their customes.