Sign in to follow this  
jsa2001

Unidentified something

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Took this video of my other hobbys. I found this strange object appear in the video. I can't tell if its coming down vertical or shooting across the sky.

I shot the video at 30fps then switching to 300fps so the object must have been really fast. You can look at it 48sec in to the video and tell me what you think.

By the way it appears really faint in the middle of the screen from the top at 48sec in the vid!!

Edited by jsa2001

I see something faint going from top to middle behind the plane @~0:50-0:51, but i dont see anything @0:48

Piece of plastic from some kind of weather monitoring station or something similar is my guess.

STGN

Piece of plastic from some kind of weather monitoring station or something similar is my guess.

STGN

Not sure how to work out the maths but this was shot in slow motion slown down to 300fps and this thing is still really moving fast. Look at it some more, it changes direction like it avoids the aircraft!!

Ahh i know that, thats one of those smaller drones...

Dunno what origin though, could be extraterrestrial or from the governments sick total-control guys..

:p

Are you sure its just not a bird or something that is further back than it looks or just really small? The way I thought I saw it move suggested bird to me.

After reading the post below, I see what you're saying now. I forgot that that scene was in slow motion. Well my second guess then is tiny alien spacecraft doing a recon mission on Earth in preparation for an all out assault. *Puts on helmet*

Could just be some kind of weird artifact or shadow or something caused by something else or in the video compression itself.

Edited by Jakerod

Are you sure its just not a bird or something that is further back than it looks or just really small? The way I thought I saw it move suggested bird to me.

It cant be the plane was doing 40+ mph. you can see the prop in motion at 300fps those blades are going over 3000rpm. At 30fps or normal camera speed i bet you wouldnt see it on film.

Besides the further back it is the slower it will look, this was at a constant fast speed.

Edited by jsa2001

Looks like something either in the distance (seems to emerge from and disappear behind the clouds) or something really small in the foreground.

Not sure how to work out the maths but this was shot in slow motion slown down to 300fps and this thing is still really moving fast. Look at it some more, it changes direction like it avoids the aircraft!!

Well, a Peregrine Falcon can achieve 300km/h+ in a dive, other birds probably as well but i'm not a bird person so i wouldnt know about that. :p

Oh come on, that was obviously swamp gas from a weather balloon that was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus. Come now. :cool:

(I actually didn't see anything, but couldn't miss a chance to quote a certain awesome movie)

Regards,

Wolfrug

Our old silly Government is testing its secret killing machines again?..Them jokesters...

(I actually didn't see anything, but couldn't miss a chance to quote a certain awesome movie)

Regards,

Wolfrug

LOL ive watched 4 times now and can't see shit! :o

LOL ive watched 4 times now and can't see shit! :o

Look at it from 50 to 53sec it goes from top to bottom past the aircraft, its actually going across the sky. But to much wanking does effect your eyes:D

But to much wanking does effect your eyes:D

Yeah,i used to be 6'3" now im only 5'2" ;)

Edit:-

Nah still dont see it lol :(

Looks like its falling straight down to me, but wind turbulence would probably be the explanation for erratic behavior I definitely do not see it as avoiding the plane.

STGN

Looks like its falling straight down to me, but wind turbulence would probably be the explanation for erratic behavior I definitely do not see it as avoiding the plane.

STGN

It looks like that because of the angle in which the camera is filming and not much wind was around. it's still got me stumped, possible meteor maybe!

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Yeah,i used to be 6'3" now im only 5'2" ;)

Edit:-

Nah still dont see it lol :(

Eat some carrots and put that joystick down:)

Plz calm down everyone. There is nothing on that video. Even _IF_ there would be, your government will protect you from anything evil. And i was never here. ;)

Looks like some particle directly on the lens of your camera. Dust maybe.

Some one told me its a rod whatever that is.

Well, it could be anything but he probably ment the Slavic creator God.

Or this ofcourse. ;)

Well, it could be anything but he probably ment the Slavic creator God.

Or this ofcourse. ;)

It's not god and if its the other then it must be a massive big insect, besides wiki says "optical illusion created by the slower recording speed of the camera"

That dont hold up because as i said its filmed in ultra high speed@300fps i can prove it by filming a butterfly in flight in slow motion with my camera. So it aint no bug.

I was kidding about the god thing ofcourse, im still pretty sure its just a bird. :p

I was kidding about the god thing ofcourse, im still pretty sure its just a bird. :p

I know you were joking..lol. I wish it was god i'd make a fortune on the copyright:D

Some one told me its a rod whatever that is.

Somebody wants you to touch his rod.