Sign in to follow this  
kleaner2

Humvee with mg

think one of the mods will use oxygen to fix that little problem. Also doesn't the east need some sort of uaz(or something like that) mounted weapon?

You did that with the setpos command? Could you please tell us how to do that? :O

That is so cool. I was always so dissapointed with weapons on tanks. A couple of the things that bother me are the invisable machine gun every tank seems to have and how the bmp's AT 4 launcher never actually has an AT 4 in it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LordZach @ April 25 2002,21:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i never thought about trying that with tanks<span id='postcolor'>

Tell me how to do that please confused.gif. I feel so left out here sad.gif

just delete the humvee and make a empty tank (preferably) with the same name. then put 2 guys move 1 indriver 1 ingunner and lock the tank and put you in the gun. the horizontal positioning is off but that can be fixed easily.

All this would be a hell of alot easier with like .pbo file you could just put in your addon folder.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Swedish Man @ April 25 2002,21:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is so cool.  I was always so dissapointed with weapons on tanks.  A couple of the things that bother me are the invisable machine gun every tank seems to have and how the bmp's AT 4 launcher never actually has an AT 4 in it.<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean by an invisible MGs on tanks? You referring to the gun mounted next to the main barrel?  The AT4 on the BMP does have an AT4 in it, it just takes a hell of a long time to load in a rocket.

I've never seen a rocket on that mount before. Maybe i'm just looking at the wrong times.