Sign in to follow this  
mr.g-c

Community-Poll: Which ArmA2 Title do you own?

Which ArmA2 title do you own, or which one are you planning to have?  

247 members have voted

1. 1. Which ArmA2 title do you own, or which one are you planning to have?

• ArmA2 + ArmA2:OA
    • ArmA2:OA
    • ArmA2 alone

Overwhelming result, not surprising though.

Yes and thats good like that!

Should give BIS, the mod/addon makers and others some decision help.

IMHO also BIS should consider updating Arma2 units with Operation-Arrowhead features, since the most people have both - even if it would be DLC..... :):D:yay:

Hi, i'd bought booth the ArmA2 & OA, but the OA runs so bad on this computer... that im thinking in uninstall the whole thing and install only the ArmA2 and get rid of the OA, the radar is pimp and have good features like the CQB+Scope style optics and all that, but it don't allows me to run the ArmA2 + latest CBA without errors, like unable me to load saved datas on SP and some error messages. Im unable to play the ArmA2 in MP for example, due to this. Let's C ya

I have Arma2 + OA, I am relatively new to this game--have only had it a couple of weeks at this point. Bought Arma2 during the Steam summer sale when it was selling at a big discount and then OA a few weeks later. Should have just bought combined operations.. oh well. I didn't know whether I was going to like the game or not when I first saw it on sale!

Never owned or played OFP or Arma 1 or any other previous version.

Edited by Polar Bear

I have a special wing of my games shelf that has only BIS' games in it. :p

OFP GOTY, ArmA, QG (burned onto a DVD), Arma 2, OA (also burned onto a DVD).

Lost/broke my old OFP, Gold Upgrade and Resistance discs. I took shit care of my games back then...

I am a loyal customer..... I own every flashpoint/arma game ever made.:yay:

OFP + 2 expansions

Arma + 1 expansion

Arma 2 + 1 expansion

I do not however, own dragon rising.

Well these results pretty much show that there is no point in using only OA content for missions.

Well these results pretty much show that there is no point in using only OA content for missions.

Bit of self selection going on here--only people who are so interested in ArmA that they're on the message boards are responding. We're all exactly the people most likely to just buy absolutely everything that comes out.

If you could survey the people who bought the game you'd probably find a bunch who just have Arma 2 or just have AO.

Still, surprisingly lopsided result!

The results are flawed, because it wouldnt show what people actually play.

I own both Arma 2 and OA, clear choice to vote? Nope, I have not combined them and is running OA only.

I Have a little question

Arma 2: Combined Operations is Differentiate much from the previous (arma 2 ) ?

I am looking forward to buy it But with a little hesitant !

OFP disc, OFP Gold Upgrade disc, Resistance Disc, Arma German DVD, Arma US DVD, Queen's Gambit DVD

Arma II Sprocket, Arma II US DVD, OA Sprocket, OA US DVD

All of them are nicely organized on my desk and will never be thrown in the box in the closet like the other games I buy.

got both. oa runs so very well on my pc. i can't wait for the brit dlc. and any more to come. dollar for dollar no other game comes close to the enjoyment and time spent using.