Sign in to follow this  
Rogue_Trooper

Why wont my rumle work in OA

Ok i know this may seem like a silly question but i cant not for the life of me get rumble to work on either my 360 controller for windows or My saitek contoller Both work as they have been tested on other games but refuse to rumble in Operation Head any ideas?

Hello Rogue_Trooper,

I do not have Operation Arrowhead installed but I got vibration working with vanilla ARMA2 and I am almost certain that the steps required to turn it on for OA are very similar/the same. Go to My Documents\ArmA2 then select your Arma2OAProfile (name should be yourprofilenamehere.ArmA2OAProfile) and open it with notepad or any text editor.

Find:

vibrations=0;

and change it to:

vibrations=1;

If you cannot find that line in your profile then scroll down to the bottom and add:

vibrations=1;

then save the file and vibration should be working ingame.

Once you have done that, launch ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead, or Combined Operations, and go into Options -> Control -> Controller -> select the "Controller (XBOX 360 For Windows" listed under Controllers with scheme.

After this you should be able to use your Xbox 360 Controller with the rumble feature enabled for ARMA 2.

Have fun :bounce3: