Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

ACRE v1.0 - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - Official Thread (ArmA2 to TS3 Plugin)

The radio comm shouldn´t be also direct comm? I mean when somebody is using the radio speking to other channel the people around should hear that comm also

They do. If you are talking on your radio the people around you not on the same channel hear you directly.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Release sometime today of package with new DLLs.

When I wrote "after the latest update", I meant the latest ACRE update, not ARMA update.

I'm absolutely sure I'm running ArmA 2: Combined Arms v1.54 w/o beta applied.

Here's what I've tried today:

-Completely removing ACRE & JayLib along with the TS3 plugin and re-installing.

-Enabling/Disabling TS3 plugin along with re-starting TS3 multiple times.

-Completely uninstall TS3 & reinstall along with ACRE

-Removing & Re-writing firewall rules for TS3 & ARMA

Notice: I am running the game through Yoma Addon Sync with the modset "@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_PLA;@JayArma2Lib;@ACRE;"

Also, every action I do to try to fix this is being run as admin.

And I'm using Windows Vista 32bit

@Howard:

We have had reports of anti-virus/anti-spyware blocking the communications. Any possibility of that happening? Try disabling them

Just wanted to let you know that it was indeed my AVG v8.5.445 "Identity Protection" program that seemed to be messing with ACRE. ACRE worked perfectly once I disabled the ID protection.

I am exhausted today

what do you mean exhausted...there has been beta releases...73206,73239,73246..and now 73251. All in the space of 4 days... Plus a TS3 update. Damn I am struggling as a user to to keep up with it all.. Good luck at your end...

Good work and it just might be time to have a break... don't want you burn you out....thanks

Edited by gonk

Ya we are taking it easy this weekend. Though I have been working on some model stuff. Right now I'm taking some time to work on a little FDC tool for missions/training. Of course this is all in between watching the the first season of Bored To Death. Good show.

Our TS provider automaticly updates all TS servers they host :( so We cant revert back until the new DLL pack is out

We will be doing a DLL-only hotfix shortly. We decided to not push any new features, and keep our version at 1.0.10. So it will strictly be a few crash fixes on the DLL and a version fix for TS3.

But like nou said - I have 3 episodes of "Weeds" to catch up on, and am on a star trek kick atm. We are taking it easy :P

They do. If you are talking on your radio the people around you not on the same channel hear you directly.

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Release sometime today of package with new DLLs.

Yes, I think it was a TS3 issue, like the automute thing. It works very well now. Thx for this addon

check this out . im currently on a TS server thats fully uptodate and client is on beta26 with current version of ACRE And its still working woohoo. not a crash or any issue just revert your TS client back to beta 26

http://ftp.4players.de/pub/hosted/ts3/releases/beta-26/

Hope this helps

I understand buddy, I even have the previous version but really wanted was not to return to the old one.

:(

Thank you for this.

Looking forward to next update.

Is the new client query plugin introduced in client beta28 of any use for you?

Thank you for this.

Looking forward to next update.

Is the new client query plugin introduced in client beta28 of any use for you?

Not really, I don't think.

New test installer. Use at own risk - is same as that package nou gave.

Hi jaynus

Just tested this installer on my system (Windows7/64; ArmA2 & Arrowhead folders in registry points to the same folder).

Has no problems finding the right ArmA 2 folder to install to.

Has problems finding the TS3 folder. I then picked the TS3 client root folder.

ArmA2 files and folders was updated correct.

TS3 .dll files was not copied (existing, older files not changed).

Edited by Boxter.dk

Im sorry i just must be retarded ive looked at the FAQ and readmes but i cant seem to find any manpacks in game ive got the handheld radios but i cant find any manpacks. Any solutions? - I also messed around with units as my first guess but none start with man packs?

Edit - never mind found it in post 5 !!

Edited by Copsy

Im sorry i just must be retarded ive looked at the FAQ and readmes but i cant seem to find any manpacks in game ive got the handheld radios but i cant find any manpacks. Any solutions? - I also messed around with units as my first guess but none start with man packs?

Edit - never mind found it in post 5 !!

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/a2ts3/wiki/Class_Names_and_API

does the latest dl package support the latest OA betas?

As we always say, watch http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=98647 for beta support. We aren't' guaranteeing nor officially supporting *any* beta via ACRE officially. We just package up whatever the latest jayarma2lib was at the time because we are nice :)