Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

ACRE v1.0 - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - Official Thread (ArmA2 to TS3 Plugin)

We'd prefer if it was ACRE_KEYS_VER ;) Since thats what it will be from now on. Don't worry about changing it in the future. It is our responsibility. It was just my mistake when I took the keys list from ACE I accidentally copied the ver at the bottom.

We'd prefer if it was ACRE_KEYS_VER ;) Since thats what it will be from now on

... and this is what I use now and will stick to, not at least out of intuition because it's the entry of your latest release ;)

I've read the ticket about the copy+paste-issue, too, and in combination with reading some posts my confusion was perfect ...

so thx very much for instant clarification !

Does anyone have cuts in radio coms ? I did extensive test with my friend, direct voice was fine. However when we spoke over the Prc-148 or Prc-77 we often had some pieces of our sentence that missed. it is very anoying. We tried to speak to each other without interuption but we often didn't hear anything during a few seconds. Or we tried to contact the other without him receiving anything.

I have installed the game and the CBA file, but everytime I try to start this mod it tells me that it cannot find the script macros common file, even though I can open up my CBA folder and look right at it.

ah good to hear that addon support is planned :)

Its a lot to "learn" from the ACRE, but I am happy i am making progress.

Again, i would be happy to make the PRC-25 radio for ACRE.

What's so bad about having the volume as a part of the radio panel, at least for radios that actually have the volume button right there?

Ive been trying to help a guy with his installation of acre 1.0.6. he was fine with 1.0.5

The acre plugin does not show in the settings>pluggins list. Ive tried uninstalling everything, updating ts to make sure there wasnt a missing file, Ran everything as administrator mode, I even tried Langgis' theory in solving this problem but it was to no avail, Its W7 x64 and we have the correct DLL in the folder.

I also had this problem, and fixed it by completely uninstalling TS3 and reinstalling it fresh from the TS website. Then I re-applied ACRE and it worked.

I've noticed while looking at these ACRE videos that when people are speaking to you, their voices are played out VERY LOUUUD! Is it meant to be that loud? Is it possible within TS3 or in the mod itself to make the voices sound more static/distorted and with at a lower volume?

I've noticed while looking at these ACRE videos that when people are speaking to you, their voices are played out VERY LOUUUD! Is it meant to be that loud? Is it possible within TS3 or in the mod itself to make the voices sound more static/distorted and with at a lower volume?

1.0.6 has working volume controls on the radio and the ability to lower the virtual headphones on your character so you do not hear the radio transmissions as loud.

1.0.6 has working volume controls on the radio and the ability to lower the virtual headphones on your character so you do not hear the radio transmissions as loud.

Where's the volume control on the prc 148? The prc 119 volume key won't move if I click it.

Where's the volume control on the prc 148? The prc 119 volume key won't move if I click it.

Its a bit confusing, but left clicking increases volume, right clicking decreases.

Thats the same for all controls. Left clicking increases or moves forward in the rotation and right clicking moves back.

Also the 148 does not yet have volume. :(

We have another patch on Friday that is going to add that and fix some other random display bugs we have had (including hopefully the white 148).

acre 1.0.6

I noticed , that in p119 I'm able to switch to PA being outside of vehicle. is it OK ?

(in 1.0.5 there was an info: "it works only in vehicles")

Yea the 119 has a few bugs in it now related to the new code base. 1.0.7 should be out on friday with all sorts of little fixes like that and hopefully some nice new features.

hi. have you in roadmap ts3 voice activation only for direct comunication??

now it don't work for a lot of people and is very uncomfortable.

thanks

for me it work perfectly , only one thing when you launch the pluggin , you should go in ts3 option and set to Push to talk and press aply and after that operation re set to voice activation and press aply and it work perfectly for me =)

for me it work perfectly , only one thing when you launch the pluggin , you should go in ts3 option and set to Push to talk and press aply and after that operation re set to voice activation and press aply and it work perfectly for me =)

I try your hint and it works

thanks

Hi..

I didn't have time to full test it with my mates..due to limited available time.

So my question is:"the inside vehicle communication -commander/gunner etc- it works with the direct-TS button?..or

we have to talk via radio ourselves?

-supposed we disabled the VON ingame feature via settings-

Hi..

I didn't have time to full test it with my mates..due to limited available time.

So my question is:"the inside vehicle communication -commander/gunner etc- it works with the direct-TS button?..or

we have to talk via radio ourselves?

-supposed we disabled the VON ingame feature via settings-

Right now: Direct

Very Soon: Some in direct (depending on vehicle and positions), some via radio

Planned Soon: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/10891

Has anyone had any issues using ACRE at all with a Logitech branded USB Headset, particularly the ClearChat Pro model?

I purchased one yesterday and am using it as my sole audio device in ArmA 2 Combined Ops.

The plugin is activated in TS3 and I have all the folders/files where they need to be and dsound.dll in the main ArmA 2 directory, but I don't think it's transmitting properly when I attempt to talk (no beeping noise, yet the transmitting icon/image thing appears at the right bottom part of the screen.)

Not sure if I've done something wrong/missed a step or there might be a issue with my device drivers for my headset or the headset itself.

If anyone has any ideas/advice they could give me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers.

Has anyone had any issues using ACRE at all with a Logitech branded USB Headset, particularly the ClearChat Pro model?

I purchased one yesterday and am using it as my sole audio device in ArmA 2 Combined Ops.

The plugin is activated in TS3 and I have all the folders/files where they need to be and dsound.dll in the main ArmA 2 directory, but I don't think it's transmitting properly when I attempt to talk (no beeping noise, yet the transmitting icon/image thing appears at the right bottom part of the screen.)

Not sure if I've done something wrong/missed a step or there might be a issue with my device drivers for my headset or the headset itself.

If anyone has any ideas/advice they could give me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers.

are you running a beta?

the standalone addon i am working on. Still haven't heard from ACRE team in my PM's so don't know if this will be included in ACRE one day or if I should release it stand alone.

gpo4R6YQTGw