Sign in to follow this  
noubernou

ACRE v1.0 - Advanced Combat Radio Environment - Official Thread (ArmA2 to TS3 Plugin)

you can't with AO beta

Yes you can.

Congratulations ACRE team, thanks for all the work you've put in to date.

Congrats to the Release. Finally my long awaited Dreams of fully realistic Radio Communication comes true....Thx to all

hum did you read the jayArma2Lib thread ? i'm not alone when you try ACRE + Beta we have an error and i've all udaptes (jayarma2lib , acre , beta , OA , ace) it still bug

installed on Arma2 ACE v373

and got message:

acremessa.jpg

any clue ?

PS: CAPSLOCK unbinded from VOIP

Arma2.rpt

Edited by Rafalski

Congrats to the Release. Finally my long awaited Dreams of fully realistic Radio Communication comes true....Thx to all

Exactly my words... i hope this gets a community-standard soon, at least on the more Teamplay/Tactical/Realism oriented Servers.

Excellent release, great job!

@Rafalski it's not a problem , ACRE key use the same verification of the userconfig than ace but ACRE key.hpp version is 4 ace is 6 for you version and 7 for OA version

and got message:

acremessa.jpg

any clue ?

Arma2.rpt

Because you got an old ACe Installation..the newest is 380.

hum did you read the jayArma2Lib thread ? i'm not alone when you try ACRE + Beta we have an error and i've all udaptes (jayarma2lib , acre , beta , OA , ace) it still bug

mate, the second time i write this, read the troubleshooting , wiki and manual.

it says you have to copy the dsound.dll to the extantion/beta folder. dsound.dll has to be next to each arma/oa EXE where ever you start it from.

hope that clears that now forever ;)

@=BAG=Berliner19 read my post just before yours

Solution : go to the end of the file (keys.hpp) and you will see that : ACE_Key version = 4 overwrite this with : 6 for ACE 1.3 (arma 2) or 7 for ACE beta 1.5 380 (Operation arrowhead)

This mod is the sh**

Vote this for best mod of the year, alongside the RKSL Eurofighter =)

@=BAG=Berliner19 read my post just before yours

Solution : go to the end of the file (keys.hpp) and you will see that : ACE_Key version = 4 overwrite this with : 6 for ACE 1.3 (arma 2) or 7 for ACE beta 1.5 380 (Operation arrowhead)

Yeah iam sorry.. Saw it 3 second after i created my post. Sorry for that^^:D

Great mod! Thanks for letting us test.

The imagination and skill to create an addon such as this really does epitomize this community.

Jaynus / NouberNou, can you guys put the code in here to add the PRC-119 to a unit or cargo.

Question: On the installation page, it shows the following command line for non-Steam combined arms:

Combined Arms

Target:

"C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA2\ArmA2OA.exe" -nosplash -mod=CA;@CBA;@CBA_OA;@JayArmA2Lib;@ACRE

I was under the impression that CBA_OA was only needed for stand-alone Operation Arrowhead, not for Combined Arms (A2 + OA). Of course I'm probably wrong, but that's why I'm asking:

Does ACRE require CBA_OA to be present in a Combined Arms install??

Jaynus / NouberNou, can you guys put the code in here to add the PRC-119 to a unit or cargo.

this addWeaponCargo ["ACRE_PRC119", 10];

Adds 10 PRC119 to an ammocrate of your choice.

Because you got an old ACe Installation..the newest is 380.
is the v380 valid for A2 or you have to have A2OA ?

PS I have only A2

and got message:

any clue ?

Arma2.rpt

This is an ACE issue mate, not an ACRE issue.

This is an ACE issue mate, not an ACRE issue.
I think so, but =NAG=Berliner19 said that my ACE is old and 380 should be. I mentioned before that I have had installed acre on Arma2 not Arma2+OA so if ACEv380 is OK run on Arma2 and it solves the problem..no more questions.

bTW. Do you know why Vehicle's radio can not be used. ? Very often I uses may gunner in Heli as RTO so now I have to add radio to pilot and gunner. No problem. But why not the use as in a2t (technical problem or someting else).

I think so, but =NAG=Berliner19 said that my ACE is old and 380 should be. I mentioned before that I have had installed acre on Arma2 not Arma2+OA so if ACEv380 is OK run on Arma2 and it solves the problem..no more questions.

bTW. Do you know why Vehicle's radio can not be used. ? Very often I uses may gunner in Heli as RTO so now I have to add radio to pilot and gunner. No problem. But why not the use as in a2t (technical problem or someting else).

Was my Fault...380 is OA only. So if you have Arm2 only your 373 or something should be right.

Vehicles radio cant be used because they dont have one! In ACRE only Soldiers can carry radios. So your RTO must equipt an radio and you too.

Thanks a lot for this awesome mod. :yay:

BTW: Is there a way to bind keys from other devices, let's say mouse button or other input devices? Thanks in advance.

Could someone explain exactly what the difference between ACRE RC1.0 and ACRE Final 1.0 is, except that one has autoinstaller and the other not?

Great Mod ! thanks a lot !

Are they any plan on making russian radios ?

EDIT: How are you supposed to operate in a vehicle ? I mean does a chopper pilot have to grab a Prc-119 in order to be heard ?

Edited by luckyhendrix