Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

FRL Airforce Addons release thread

Myke;1868989']The GBU-43/B can't be loaded into the B-52' date=' only the C-130.

And excellent error description. What did you try or what did you expected to happen?[/quote']

Well as you said previously in the forums you walk up to the MOAB and look at it and it should appear in the action menu to load it, within 25m of the C-130.

Well I have tried placing it all around the C-130 and looking at it, not looking at it, shooting underneath it, getting inside the plane and looking for the action menu. I even tried placing the thing on top and underneath the C-130, but no luck.

What else would you like for a error description?

Well as you said previously in the forums you walk up to the MOAB and look at it and it should appear in the action menu to load it, within 25m of the C-130.

Well I have tried placing it all around the C-130 and looking at it, not looking at it, shooting underneath it, getting inside the plane and looking for the action menu. I even tried placing the thing on top and underneath the C-130, but no luck.

What else would you like for a error description?

Is it one of BIS's default C-130 or an addon/reskin?

Myke;1869298']Is it one of BIS's default C-130 or an addon/reskin?

Sorry mate its both the standard ARMA2 and OA.

Ok maybe I was looking at it wrong but this might sound stupid. Do you have to animate the doors and have the ramp down to load it?

No. You place it to the rear and then when you play you get option to load it in c130.

Just tested it again and had no problem loading it.

:DYou dont look at the C130 try looking at the BOMB up close if it dont work you have installed the addon wrongly?

Edited by jgaz-uk

Sorry mate its both the standard ARMA2 and OA.

Ok maybe I was looking at it wrong but this might sound stupid. Do you have to animate the doors and have the ramp down to load it?

Mate, i don't know why it wont work at your side. It doesn't need anything more than the MOAB placed near the C-130.

Make sure no one is in the cargo space.

Do you have any Mods/Addons running that might interfere?

Is it possible you send me a example mission so i can look at it?:confused:

small OT for Sickboy

can those rpt flood releated to CBA ?

Face

Glasses

Face

Glasses

Face

Glasses

Client: Object 18:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 15:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 9:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 8:3 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 6:3 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 31:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 28:3 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 2:1874 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 30:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 11:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 23:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 16:1 (type Type_268) not found.

Client: Object 24:1 (type Type_268) not found.

cheers

Rubber

No, they are default game messages in MP. CBA on it's own doesn't do much either - a mod has to use the functions/features it provides.

No, they are default game messages in MP. CBA on it's own doesn't do much either - a mod has to use the functions/features it provides.

I suppose that just a confirm

thank you a lot Sickboy

ando sorry Myke for little OT

Mando Missile ;)

The so-called default Freefall bombs still target, lock, track & hit like a Maverick even when using Mando Could the glt missilebox config or box be used to fix that at all? :)

An aircraft with LGB using Lantirn to lock yes, but freefall :j:the clue is in the name.

Are you certain MMA doesn't disable "guided" Mk82s? I thought it overrode the default locking method?

The so-called default Freefall bombs still target, lock, track & hit like a Maverick even when using Mando Could the glt missilebox config or box be used to fix that at all? :)

An aircraft with LGB using Lantirn to lock yes, but freefall :j:the clue is in the name.

I play with mando and Free Fall bomb doesn't lock

you have to use the CCIP to hit target

Continuos Calculating Impact Point, it's not simple but it's really really more challenging and it's always a satisfaction when you hit a target.

;)

True but in Multiplay you always get people who just want to Score:rolleyes: And a lot of servers dont accept Mando :)

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Continuos Calculating Impact Point, it's not simple but it's really really more challenging and it's always a satisfaction when you hit a target.

;)

May B I need to update Mando? do you not get a lock with the default aircraft or just the F16?

ps pity the CCIP is back to front :(

Edited by jgaz-uk

Myke;1869952']Well' date=' there is still the option not to lock any target. ;)[/quote']

That's about as reasonable as giving everyone infinite ammo and asking them to play fair. :p

Just kidding, I do hate those guided dumb bombs though!

Myke;1869952']Well' date=' there is still the option not to lock any target. ;)[/quote']

Mike quick question; Like the Czech JAS-39 "Gripen, but get a hell of a lot of cockpit glare cant see out sometimes when the sun is low. & also is there a link to "an Arma2 editing textures manual" using the aircraft skins with the 2 pfd files :D

Mike quick question; Like the Czech JAS-39 "Gripen, but get a hell of a lot of cockpit glare cant see out sometimes when the sun is low. & also is there a link to "an Arma2 editing textures manual" using the aircraft skins with the 2 pfd files :D

About the glare: will look into it and tone it down.

About the "How to": sure there is -> CLICK ME <-

:EDITH:

Ok, here is another pre-beta of the AH-1Z with TrackIR/Freetrack controlled turret. Mainly i tried to compensate helicopter movement so when it accelerates (nose down) or brakes (node up) you wont completely lose your target. Also i still need some feedback of non-TrackIR/Freetrack users if the automatic override of headtracking works and you can control the turret as usual.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/GLT_AH1Z.7z

Requires GLT Missilebox

Edited by [FRL]Myke

;)

installed lastest Mando & the Default USMC Av8b/A10 dumb bombs still lock & target :rolleyes:for me. Have to make missions without them:cool:

installed lastest Mando & the Default USMC Av8b/A10 dumb bombs still lock & target :rolleyes:for me. Have to make missions without them:cool:

Raise difficulty level, i think to remember that Mk-82 can lock in cadet mode.

worked thanks you [GLT]Myke, Mandoble, an GossamerSolid. were would I find the proper class names for your missile box, As there not in your read me

worked thanks you [GLT]Myke, Mandoble, an GossamerSolid. were would I find the proper class names for your missile box, As there not in your read me

Dear Mr. esco7800,

we forwarded your question to our customer support and they returned us this list:

GLT_AIM9M_AA
GLT_AIM9X_AA
GLT_AIM120_AA
GLT_AIM7_AA
GLT_AIM54_AA
GLT_R3_AA
GLT_R60_AA
GLT_R27_AA
GLT_R73_AA
GLT_R77_AA
GLT_R550_AA
GLT_AIM132_AA
GLT_METEOR_AA
GLT_AGM154A1_LGB
GLT_AGM154A_LGB
GLT_AGM65_AG
GLT_AGM65E_AG
GLT_AGM84_AG
GLT_AGM88_AG
GLT_AGM114_AG
GLT_AGM114K_AG
GLT_CH15_AG
GLT_CH15APS_AG
GLT_CH29L_AG
GLT_CH29T_AG
GLT_CH59_AG
GLT_CH31_AG
GLT_CH31P_AG
GLT_AM39_AG
GLT_BGM109_AG
GLT_AS4_AG
GLT_FAB250_Bo
GLT_FAB500_Bo
GLT_MK81_Bo
GLT_MK82_Bo
GLT_MK84_Bo
GLT_GBU43
GLT_GBU12_LGB
GLT_GBU24_LGB
GLT_GBU53_LGB
GLT_GBU39_LGB
GLT_KAB250_LGB
GLT_KAB500_LGB
GLT_KAB500SE_JDAM
GLT_KAB1500_LGB

I hope this answer does help you and we're allowed to hope that we successfully satisfied a customer.

Sincerly

[GLT]Myke (Head Manager GLT customer services)

:D;)

Words can't say, how much I appreciate all the help. Thanks you all

Myke;1870819']Raise difficulty level' date=' i think to remember that Mk-82 can lock in cadet mode.[/quote']

Was set to Veteran (as normal) & still locking. It did stop the lock when set to Expert level.:) tks 4 that

Ok, here is another pre-beta of the AH-1Z with TrackIR/Freetrack controlled turret. Mainly i tried to compensate helicopter movement so when it accelerates (nose down) or brakes (node up) you wont completely lose your target. Also i still need some feedback of non-TrackIR/Freetrack users if the automatic override of headtracking works and you can control the turret as usual.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/GLT_AH1Z.7z

Requires GLT Missilebox

Please let me get one thing clear: i need some feedback if everything regarding gun/turret control work as expected or it wont make it to a final state. So if you want have it, help me finishing it. All you need to do is to test if it works, no rocket science.

Myke;1871388']Ok' date=' here is another pre-beta of the AH-1Z with TrackIR/Freetrack controlled turret. Mainly i tried to compensate helicopter movement so when it accelerates (nose down) or brakes (node up) you wont completely lose your target. Also i still need some feedback of non-TrackIR/Freetrack users if the automatic override of headtracking works and you can control the turret as usual.

[url']http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9367994/GLT_AH1Z.7z[/url]

Requires GLT Missilebox

Please let me get one thing clear: i need some feedback if everything regarding gun/turret control work as expected or it wont make it to a final state. So if you want have it, help me finishing it. All you need to do is to test if it works, no rocket science.

Hey myke, ive tested the ah-1Z with normal controls cause i dont have anything like trackir but it works just how it should work for, just normal controls like ont he BIS version, but if you gonna keep making planes/helicopters with this trackir option you're gonna make me buy a trackir :D keep up the good work

Hey myke, ive tested the ah-1Z with normal controls cause i dont have anything like trackir but it works just how it should work for, just normal controls like ont he BIS version, but if you gonna keep making planes/helicopters with this trackir option you're gonna make me buy a trackir :D keep up the good work

Thanks Wes, this was something very important to know as it shouldn't break usability for non-trackIR users. Would also like to hear some feedback of a freetrack user if it works.