Sign in to follow this  
[frl]myke

FRL Airforce Addons release thread

The plan is that the canopy can be destroyed up to a level where your sight will be dramatically reduced. Also plane HUD can fail and your only remaining altimeter is the one on the center console. Then i guess it would be very helpful to have the altimeter calibrated to the barometric pressure of the target airfield to know how high above ground you really are.

Zero-view landings. :D

Besides that it will not have any influence on flight dynamics. At least until now nothing of that kind is planned.

I hate to bump my own threads but since it has slipped to page 3, hopefully i didn't caused too much anger.

Anyway, still looking for someone who might help me to create a rough formula to calculate barometric pressure based on location, season, time of day and weather.

It doesn't have to be high accurate weather simulation, just plausible values.

Attention whore on the run. :D

Finished modelling center console. Certain anims aren't done yet like altimeter switch between radar and barometric aswell as calibrating. Also HSI will get NAV/ILS functions.

VxjVjjCvHPw

Myke great job on the cockpit

---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

Im working on the skin again .

Here is some screenshot ingame with IDF F-16 skin

IDF_F16new.jpg

IDF_F16new2.jpg

Myke if you done with the cockpit thinging pm , i need remap some little parts on the f-16 .

cya

eddyD

Sure thing eddy, will need your help anyway on some parts in the cockpit. Nedless to say that i love your work. :D

Your second link is reported as attacking website, please fix or remove this link, thank you.

Anayway, the tailmarks are reworked completely, funny enough i did exactly this before i saw your post. Have a look at it.

newtailarts.th.jpg

try this in the F-16 initline:

this setobjecttexture [2, "\glt_f16\tails\tail_usaf.paa"]

Edited by [FRL]Myke

I hope the grey versions are stil in... (?)

Desert camo looks nice but I love the dark grey one...

Edited by Max255[PL]

Sure the greys are in. Just wanted to have desert aswell although these probably arent final textures.

Any chance of an agressor F-16 instead of the one with russian weapons... put it on the opfor as an agressor?

Any chance of an agressor F-16 instead of the one with russian weapons... put it on the opfor as an agressor?

Maybe...;)

ugh, I hate it when this thread gets updated...its torture.

ugh, I hate it when this thread gets updated...its torture.

So let me ease your pain a bit: don't expect release too soon, it is still a lot of work to do, especially "behind the scene", scripting and configs.

@eddyD

nice work man ;) Oh and please make sure not to forget about the white USAF paintjob this time ^^

Hey would you mind releasing those sweet sexy babies, [GLT]Myke? ^^

Are you seriously asking me to release half-finished stuff? FPDR ;)

Is there going to be any blurring and/or loss of light effect while performing high-g turns?

I also asked in the comments section of the last

on youtube but didn't get an answer...