Sign in to follow this  
pre-Vet

Controller input

After seaching this and other forums without succes I feel I have to open a new threat to get the solution to my problem.:(

As owner of an Xbox 360 controller but not the most dynamic virtual helicopter pilot I want to use the controller to improve my flying skills.

This is my problem: OA doesnt seem to recognize the controller, I dont see it in the "controller" menu!

The drivers have been updated already, controller is recognied by pc, restarted my pc, the game, with controller on, controller off.. I tried everything I could think of without succes.

Does anybody know how to correctly setup a controller in OA?

Am I messing this up or is this a known problem?

thank you for helping!

After seaching this and other forums without succes I feel I have to open a new threat to get the solution to my problem.:(

As owner of an Xbox 360 controller but not the most dynamic virtual helicopter pilot I want to use the controller to improve my flying skills.

This is my problem: OA doesnt seem to recognize the controller, I dont see it in the "controller" menu!

The drivers have been updated already, controller is recognied by pc, restarted my pc, the game, with controller on, controller off.. I tried everything I could think of without succes.

Does anybody know how to correctly setup a controller in OA?

Am I messing this up or is this a known problem?

thank you for helping!

Have you gone into the control settings menu then went into the controller menu and enabled it?

Have you gone into the control settings menu then went into the controller menu and enabled it?

I dont see the controller listed in the menu, pressed enable but nothing happends, guess I need to select it first but unable due to not seeing it..

go to controls, select the first entry, I believe it is Move Forward: "W" now press one of the buttons on your controller and see if the game reacts.

When windows starting up with the controller in it does the ring light up? If so it should work in game, but you have to set the controls for it manually. There is a default set up but it's not really flying friendly and you can't edit it.

Have they fixed the 360 controller config to allow invert look for infantry controls yet?

The controller will only work if it's wired. If you have a wireless controller plugged into a play and charge cord it will not work.