Sign in to follow this  
laubert75

Can't find the Resistance campaign

Hello. new here. i bought OFP:GOTY and all is great except, the resistence campaign, i cant find it. The nato missions and red hammer is available but cant find Resistance! do i have to beat the whole NATO campaign before it is available??

§22) Use descriptive thread titles

If you start a new thread, please make sure your thread title explains what you want without forcing people to read through your post first. Thread titles such as "How in the world do I...", "Need help!" or "Will we ever see..." are anything but descriptive. We do not allow these kind of titles and threads with such titles are subject to be closed.

Is it asked that much to at least quickly read the forum rules which were sent to you by private message after the completed registration?

Sad enough we need rules here for something that should be common sense.

The Resistance campaign should be available, no matter if you have finished the other 2 campaigns.

The Resistance campaign should be available, no matter if you have finished the other 2 campaigns.

Not if for some inexplicable reason he is running 1.46 CWC instead of 1.85 Resistance *

* I don´t have GOTY, I bought them all separately, so I don´t know for certain if it is possible to run them separately in GOTY-edition, though I imagine it is.

I don´t have GOTY, I bought them all separately, so I don´t know for certain if it is possible to run them separately in GOTY-edition, though I imagine it is.

Yes, it is possible.

Make sure you run flashpointresistance.exe instead of operationflashpoint.exe and you'll have the most up-to-date version with the Resistance campaign.

make sure you installed all the disks. or otherwise it wont be playing resistance.

also make sure you run through the prefrerences then make sure it is running res.