Sign in to follow this  
nettrucker

What do you prefer playing MP or SP?

What do you prefer playing MP or SP?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. What do you prefer playing MP or SP?

• I only play MP
    • I only play SP
    • I play both MP and SP
    • I mostly play with the editor
    • I'm mostly into modding

Hi everybody

I just wanted to figure out what you guys are more into. If it's Multiplayer or Singleplayer, what do you prefer playing? I have no idea if people are playing more MP or SP therefore I opened this poll. I guess that would give also BIS some more info on what people prefer playing.

Thanks for voting

kind regards

Edited by nettrucker

MP + Editor + modding

Yep, me too.

MP + Editor + modding

same.

BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE GENERAL Discussion about Bohemia Interactive and its activities (other than OFP / Arma)

Not sure why this post is here, whether or not you are wanting to give BIS information it is still related towards OFP/ ArmA / ArmA 2 / ArmA 2 OA.

Well it's not about one specific game so it's fine here :)

Editor (80%) + SP (20%)

And if i can add that i mostly just use DAC to set up scenarios for myself, although its a godsend to have these awesome scripts i think it would be great to see something similar as an option in the editor.

Similar poll (specific about Arma 2 but anyway...) is also up for some time over at BI website.

Results so far:

poll.png What do you do most of the time in ARMA 2? Singleplayer 808 38.9%

blank.png

Multiplayer 799 38.5%

blank.png

Editing 471 22.7%

blank.png

Yeah sorry

I didn't recall anymore that on the BIS ufficial site was this poll. My bad . . . I even voted. I don't recall if that poll had multiple choices of vote, as far as I remember it had not. Hope that it's not a problem that I opened this one. If it is than please close it.

Thanks for pointing it out and moreover my gratitude for ten years of constant fun.

You guys are the very best and BIS games are the only games I played for ten years in a raw without ever getting tired.:D

Kind regards

Similar poll (specific about Arma 2 but anyway...) is also up for some time over at BI website.

Results so far:

<huge mess of forum code>

Proof that us editors don't visit the BI homepage too often, or if we do we don't vote on the polls. :cool:

The beauty about it for me is that its great in both. If you don't like hvh then you got the nonlinear editor were anything is .. .. . possible.

Poll is missing an option:o. "I mostly mess around in the editor, so that afterwards I can have awesome MP games!" :D

MP (60%) + SP (10%) + Editor (30%)

I mostly spend time in a helicopter while I play in the editor.

Its easy to have repeatable radio to fix chopper damage etc.

Most of my time is spent in the editor and then playing the mission, then going back and fixing stuff that I missed the last time, then checking again and then going back in the editor....:D

I hop on the inter-webs now and again for a quick re-spawn and then back into the editor...

MP & SP & Editor for me, but thats not an option. heh. Also, the percentages on this poll are borked, they dont add up to 100%. :P

Oh god im bored

Interesting results, to be sure.

Now how do we get all those SP and Editor people into the MP category? :D

Edited by Hund

)rStrangelove;1730132']MP & SP & Editor for me' date=' but thats not an option. heh. Also, the percentages on this poll are borked, they dont add up to 100%. :P

Oh god im bored[/quote']

I primarily play SP and occasionally MP - because of that I voted both, SP and SP+MP to give a bit more emphasis to SP :D The possibility to vote for multiple options is the reason for the higher percentages.

I did not vote for the editor as I really just use it to mess around with stuff, not really doing any meaningful missions.

I only play SP, but love trying all the mods out there. Actually, the majority would be spent installing and testing mods in the armory.

Interesting results, to be sure.

Now how do we get all those SP and Editor people into the MP category? :D

by buying us all amazing internet connections :j:

Woops, voted for MP there, although i meant SP. And i voted for the editor too.

Since OFP... 90% MP - 5% Editor - 5% SP

Last few months... 60% Editor - 35% SP - 5% MP

I'm just bored with MP, and the SP missions (community and BIS) have gotten much better.