ste4lth004

Stealths Graphics Mod Work In Progress.

can someone post the directions to make this a pbo that auto corrects, for use in campaign missions etc.

Incredible! I wish vanilla would look like this...

Thanks for sharing this. The results look great. :)

Thx all for your nice comments, sry not been on for replys, a double shift is a pain in da ass, anyway im looking for someone to to make a pbo using the Takistan and Zargabad codes, i really want it to overide both in editor, mission, and campaign if possible, that would be great, Im working on the [Chernarus map], its not going too well at the moment, but ill keep at it, please try yourselfs, just upload the code and a image on hear ill take a look at it, if i think it looks good i might put it in final pbo, goodluck all.:)

Edited by ste4lth004

As DMC_RULEZ already mentioned above, he also created some PPOEs in the past:

_hndl = ppEffectCreate ["colorCorrections", 1501];
_hndl ppEffectEnable true;
_hndl ppEffectAdjust [ 1, 1, 0, [0, 0, 0, -0.31],[1.9, 1.9, 1.73, 0.7],[0.2, 1.1, -1.5, 1.64]];
_hndl ppEffectCommit 0; 

This one he used for Thirsk, but I also used it for some missions at Chernarus and it looks great there, too. Perhaps some tweaking for the blue-tone values is necessary, cause they are too intensive for some houses (Land_HouseV_3I3 e.g.).

But in the whole it gives you a really good starting-point to tweak the PPOEs for this island.

That worked well for Thirsk..and yep my blues where a little strange..lol

Heres one I made for the Takistan Map.

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 1, 1, 0, [0.2, 0.31, -0.41, 0],[1, 1.2, 1, 1],[1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 1.2]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

But I still think Stealths is spot on...theres only so much one can do with PPeffect.

And some for Chernarus.

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 1, 1, 0.01, [-0.1, -0.1, -0.1, 0.2],[0.27, 0.06, 0.1, 2.03],[2.26, 0.8, -2.14, 0.1]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 0.9, 1.2, 0, [-1.02, -0.2, 0.1, 0],[5, 3.03, 2.76, 1.31],[0.1, 0.18, -0.09, 5]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 0.9, 1.2, 0, [-1.02, -0.2, 0.1, 0],[1, 1.03, 1.16, 1.11],[1, 1, 1, 5]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

But as I said in that last thread "like all colour effects they are very individual and subject to different Nvidia/Ati settings and monitor,

Also you might like to increase your saturation/contrast on your GFX card, as Arma is a bland beast."

Edited by DMC_RULEZ

As DMC_RULEZ already mentioned above, he also created some PPOEs in the past:

_hndl = ppEffectCreate ["colorCorrections", 1501];
_hndl ppEffectEnable true;
_hndl ppEffectAdjust [ 1, 1, 0, [0, 0, 0, -0.31],[1.9, 1.9, 1.73, 0.7],[0.2, 1.1, -1.5, 1.64]];
_hndl ppEffectCommit 0; 

This one he used for Thirsk, but I also used it for some missions at Chernarus and it looks great there, too. Perhaps some tweaking for the blue-tone values is necessary, cause they are too intensive for some houses (Land_HouseV_3I3 e.g.).

But in the whole it gives you a really good starting-point to tweak the PPOEs for this island.

Thx for that info Willa, great job m8 for the code by DMC, that indeed is a great starting point for everyone to use, ive put the code and screeny on front page gj.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:55 PM ----------

That worked well for Thirsk..and yep my blues where a little strange..lol

Heres one I made for the Takistan Map.

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 1, 1, 0, [0.2, 0.31, -0.41, 0],[1, 1.2, 1, 1],[1.2, 1.2, 1.2, 1.2]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

But I still think Stealths is spot on...theres only so much one can do with PPeffect.

And some for Chernarus.

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 1, 1, 0.01, [-0.1, -0.1, -0.1, 0.2],[0.27, 0.06, 0.1, 2.03],[2.26, 0.8, -2.14, 0.1]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 0.9, 1.2, 0, [-1.02, -0.2, 0.1, 0],[5, 3.03, 2.76, 1.31],[0.1, 0.18, -0.09, 5]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

"colorCorrections" ppEffectAdjust[ 0.9, 1.2, 0, [-1.02, -0.2, 0.1, 0],[1, 1.03, 1.16, 1.11],[1, 1, 1, 5]]; "colorCorrections" ppEffectCommit 1; "colorCorrections" ppEffectEnable true;

But as I said in that last thread "like all colour effects they are very individual and subject to different Nvidia/Ati settings and monitor,

Also you might like to increase your saturation/contrast on your GFX card, as Arma is a bland beast."

Great job DMC on that code for the Chernarus map, its a great start, ive put it on front page, and sry for missing your post a few days ago great info you gave there, and im def going try that effects utes mission, should come in handy for when you are looking for colour effects, that Takistan code is almost same as the mod ver, just slightly darker if you got a keen eye:), and that lime green version, jesus christ next time warn me m8, lol, anyway the Chernarus code need alot of work def too much blue look up in sky with full weather, forcast 100% and 0% fog, and you see the rings but already i prefer it over default, just needs some good tweaking keep at it everyone,gj all.

Looks good! When will be a beta release? :)

Looks good! When will be a beta release? :)

There is already a "beta-release" (see description in the first post). If the effects for the islands are finished we can hope for a addon-based solution :).

It would be interesting to know how are things going with this mod :)

Why does BI even have it so yellow.I also noticed that OFP2DR is yellowish.BI,maybe a poll on if you can add this into next patch?

It would be interesting to know how are things going with this mod :)

Im Still at it, theres update goto front page m8, ive made a grass mod that ive turned into pbo to put in your mod folder, but i need to find a file host to upload it.

Ah nice one Animal, thx for that, ive updated the front page with link to mod, cheers.

Is there any plans for a signed, MP compatible add-on using this? That would be great.

Is there any plans for a signed, MP compatible add-on using this? That would be great.

Thats what i want m8, someone to make a pbo all in one, [all 3 map codes + chernarus grass mod] that overides everything[editor,missions, mp, campaign,], that would be great, well just have to wait and see now, my jobs done anyway ive just tested the chernarus map, all looks good through 24rs, hopefully someone can make it ;).

I cant tell...Are yours the really yellow screens or the clear ones? Because my game looks like the clear shots already...

I cant tell...Are yours the really yellow screens or the clear ones? Because my game looks like the clear shots already...

Go to bottom page 2, see my post thats what i thought, something strange going on if your right, cos now when i delete the init line in a unit then goto preview it goes back to the slightly yellow version, but before it was staying same then i uninstalled to fix it, anyways it would be nice to stick it all in a pbo knowing the settings wont change for some reason ingame, but you def have me worried now that ive spent 2 weeks making f***all improvements.

can someone test the grass mod out please, to me it looks great, but you never know.

Edited by ste4lth004

You didn't accidentally use one of the effects module did you?

Maybe try changing the season?

hi ryguy, this is what i do to test, go in editor click new mission put a unit down goto preview if the view is ok i go back in editor and save it call it default1,2,3,4, once ive got a few views saved i then go out editor copy code ive saved in textfile and load up the editor again load a default saved view with nothing in the units init then paste the code from text file into it and test thats it i dont touch anything else m8, anyway have you tested the grass mod m8.

This is what ingame looks like to me....There's no yellow 'filter' like in your "Before" Screenshots.

fqWSi.jpg

Something must be up with your game or your settings, there no yellow filter like in your before screenshots. My colors are clear and look very nice.

This is what ingame looks like to me....There's no yellow 'filter' like in your "Before" Screenshots.

fqWSi.jpg

Something must be up with your game or your settings, there no yellow filter like in your before screenshots. My colors are clear and look very nice.

Yer there is def yellow, the whole screen is covered in it, its a yellow haze look at the boots and weapon and grass, if you took out the yellow and see the diffrence then you would know what im talking about, you need a keen eye, the yellow is covering the whole screen making all the colours washed out, no clarity, but i see what you mean theres nowhere near the yellow i can see on my screenshots, anyway cheers m8.