Sign in to follow this  
Grizzle

Module: Visual House Positions

Hmmm... Fixed link on first page - anyone know how to submit the link change to Armaholic?

Mh the 3D position markers don't appear for me in the factory between Polana and Orlovets on Chernarus.

I downloaded the script from Armaholic.

Nevermind, it just took a while for the markers to be created (it's a big building with a lot of positions).

Edited by zwobot

It should work on any building that has positions. Either the buildings on Lingor don't have them or it's a bug. I'll try it myself on Lingor and let you know.

Can anyone look into updating this module for A3? It half works...doesn't show the positions or the position number - but it does give the house ID# and how many positions are in each house. This was one of the most useful modules for manually placing units IMO.

Hey,

maybe I am making some dumb mistakes, but I can't seem to get this working inside the editor. I am currently trying to make a lootable LDC for the dayz mod. I don't know if this would effect your addon and since I have ASG & Jon_EditorUpdate running just fine, I am going to say that it is something I have done wrong....

I have tried the following:

Added the pbo into the addons folder in Arma.... nothing in the editor

Added the pbo in the root folder of Arma 2... nothing

Added the pbo inside an addons folder in a @gzl_vhp folder in the root of Arma 2... nothing

This should be showing up as a modules(F7) in the editor yes?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Edited by lazyink