Sign in to follow this  
mcnools

[OA]Tier One Operators V3.x (now with heavies!)

Glad you found the CCT. :) I figured it needed atleast one unit with a LD......

I'm not sure really, I have no idea how to do it myself, haha. :) (atleast not flashlights etc. retexturing helmets wouldn't be a problem though)

the CCT is an exelent addition, when the US liberated afghanistan they had CCT in almost every SF team and they played a significant role in the succes of OEF. tacticly and moraly that is.

the flaslights can be dummys to but you see a lot of guys having all sorts of things on their helmets like these for instance (CCT too btw)

I like the MSA-sordin comms too :)

Just to passing to say thank you! Impressive work. Kind of simple but "effective".

Keep up the good job.

the flaslights can be dummys to but you see a lot of guys having all sorts of things on their helmets like these for instance (CCT too btw)

If not wrong those are NVG batteries (and offcourse IR beacons), but true they can have all sort of goodies on their helmet.

If not wrong those are NVG batteries (and offcourse IR beacons), but true they can have all sort of goodies on their helmet.

MSC-0131.jpg

:confused:

One little idea for the (HEAVY) operators: could you maybe add the goggles from the BIS Delta guys to some of the models for more variety?

wQ_Fr.jpg

One little idea for the (HEAVY) operators: could you maybe add the goggles from the BIS Delta guys to some of the models for more variety?

wQ_Fr.jpg

Yeah, maybe, atleast those who haven't got goggles on their helmets already. :)

Yeah, maybe, atleast those who haven't got goggles on their helmets already. :)

How about giving a couple of them the half head helmet and one protec helmet with all the bells and whistles? It would add to the variety in the heavy units because they look pretty similar right now. Just my .02 cents and awesome work with this addon, bro.

that requires mlods.. or head gear. that works too, i suppose.

How about giving a couple of them the half head helmet and one protec helmet with all the bells and whistles? It would add to the variety in the heavy units because they look pretty similar right now. Just my .02 cents and awesome work with this addon, bro.

+1

Helmet variety would definitely set apart your Heavy guys from the rest of the SOF addons ;)

that requires mlods.. or head gear. that works too' date=' i suppose.[/quote']

If he just used the helmetless Drake model it should work np (i think). No need for mlods :D

If he just used the helmetless Drake model it should work np (i think). No need for mlods :D

True, that would work, but I'm not modeller, so I couldn't create new helmets anyway. :)

Edited by McNools

True, that would work, but I'm not modeller, so I couldn't create new helmets anyway. :)

How about getting permission to use a couple of models from Ard's TF 86 Seals addon? He has those helmets in his addon and he just might let you use them in your addon to give a bit of variety for the heavy units. Worth a try to ask.

is that the IBH types? has he got the half board Protecs in the TF86 mod?

This is a fabby add on as it is mate, got a real feel of SF types ....

dont see SF use the protec a lot, mostly maritime boarding teams. mich2001 pretty much has the comfort of a protec and still class III protection (if I remember right) protec dont give any balistic protection so woulndt really fit in the heavy sceme IMO. really like the helmets they use now. could try to give it a nice camo kinda thing liek this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/mich%202001%20helmet/TheWitchKing/DSC00587.jpg

USA flag would be cool to ;) dont wanna be whining about helmets but cant think of any other things you might improve, its just good!

about the dust goggles, would be nice to give em to a unit with a facewrap or shamagh :) mostly used combined like that in RL.

good to see a combat medic vers.2 btw, the great variaty there is ATM gives the option not to see the same guy twice in a team making it more realistic :)

dont see SF use the protec a lot, mostly maritime boarding teams. mich2001 pretty much has the comfort of a protec and still class III protection (if I remember right) protec dont give any balistic protection so woulndt really fit in the heavy sceme IMO. really like the helmets they use now. could try to give it a nice camo kinda thing liek this: http://media.photobucket.com/image/mich%202001%20helmet/TheWitchKing/DSC00587.jpg

USA flag would be cool to ;) dont wanna be whining about helmets but cant think of any other things you might improve, its just good!

about the dust goggles, would be nice to give em to a unit with a facewrap or shamagh :) mostly used combined like that in RL.

good to see a combat medic vers.2 btw, the great variaty there is ATM gives the option not to see the same guy twice in a team making it more realistic :)

Actually, there are newer versions of the pro-tec helmet that is being used by special operations, just not as much as the MICH or the half head helmet. McNools will know what to use and I think he can square it away. I'm only talking about at least 3 or 4 of the heavy operators to have a different helmet from the MICH.

I'm looking into it. :)

Does anyone know if there's any way to override the players choice of glasses by the way? (the helmets work like glasses). Otherwise, the player won't have a helmet unless he chooses it from the profile-screen, which is not how it should be.

(I've asked for permission to use the helmets, but I haven't got an answer yet, since I just asked, but IF I get permission I need to know this),

Edited by McNools

Got some pretty damn swish photos using these guys and a mix of other SF addons on an Operation last night

06jeepuksf.jpg

07stackuksf.jpg

11briefdelta.jpg

13medicall.jpg

Very nice screens there! good job!

im new here so im sory if im posting this request on the wrong forum page,

first i would like to say great job on recreating the tier one operators , now with MoH coming to stores it makes me wanting to try your addon even more,

i would like to request the "Cowboy," a United States Special Forces officer

as a member of the playable squad im attatching photos if you need more i will be pleased to help you.;)

1373478.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939057D9939C83F1069DFF446B9ADCF42CB01E70F2B3269972

1373470.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FDAB5DA5CB207281EC7C50AC2ECFE2345B5681B3B469A2A654E30A760B0D811297

1373484.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD461E383ACD780DB64212BF2162C86D7A1B4333DF4676AF61E30A760B0D811297

http://i47.tinypic.com/2e49d1u.jpg 223 kb

thanks in advance

Edited by W0lle
Image > 100 kb

Sorry mate, I'm not adding him, since that would require new models for the beard etc.

But there are already similar units.

Great looking units I must say... I hope my copy of OA arrives soon, I cant wait to get my hands on these! (yea yea yea, damn perv-boys!).

Have you thought about retexturing some of the Heavies' helmets with IR flags?

ibh1.jpg

(not the same helmet model I know, but you get the idea.)

Ideal spot?

S4VJ9.jpg