Sign in to follow this  
Aculaud

I'm so sorry, ofp!

I just got done un-installing delta force 2, after installing it to try it out as an alternative to OFP. I cant believe i did that. It was like playing a combat sim made around the same time as pong. I'm so sorry, OFP. I'll never try and substitute for you again. sad.gif

There, there....... hey its ok we don't blame u, but next time try to think before installing some damn stuff like DF 2. Chill out, life is great when there is OFP wink.gif

Yes, you may want OFP back, but will OFP take you back? after all, you cheated on her with that slut DF2 lol.

*Sobbing* AHHHHH HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA. I'm terrible!!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 24 2002,08:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, you may want OFP back, but will OFP take you back? after all, you cheated on her with that slut DF2 lol.<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO biggrin.gif

Yoh, Redstorm! Welcome back!! biggrin.gif

@Acalaud: At least you didn`t cheated OFP with C&C Renegade or other non-AI-games wink.gif

Hehehe, Funny stuff.

I don't mind DF honestly, I was a hardcore DF'er before I became a hardcore OFP'er. I will say that DF1 introduced me to Massive MP gaming. DF2 was ALRIGHT, Even tho nobody's system could run it at the time tounge.gif. DFLW was crap.

A game is just a lump of 1's and 0's.

Like 10011001010101010000100101010101010.

So you shouldn't apologize to the game but to us for installing crap like DF.

It's just a question of how far you can throw the CD.

I think I can throw the C&C:Renegade CD #1 at least 50 meters. The #2 CD is far less aerodynamic.

DF2...that game that thinks you can sprint and fire a M249 accurately at the same time?

Hmm, I'm shocked. I can't believe you bought C&C Renegade. Anybody who has played the demo shouldn't have bought it...

wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ April 24 2002,07:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I just got done un-installing delta force 2, after installing it to try it out as an alternative to OFP. I cant believe i did that. It was like playing a combat sim made around the same time as pong. I'm so sorry, OFP. I'll never try and substitute for you again. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

To repent for your sins your punishment will be to spend five minutes at the "Happy Website"

gosh! wow.gif

denoir, my highscore for that site is about 4 secs

5 minutes is a really severe punishment !!!

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 24 2002,13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">To repent for your sins your punishment will be to spend five minutes at the "Happy Website"<span id='postcolor'>

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Anything but that!!!

I think we've gone as far as we should bringing the avon lady into these little issues. (Note the therapy thread in "Off Topic") tounge.gif

I tried playing DF 2 the other day and it just didn't get me off anymore. Plus the DF 2 editor sucks. I wish someone would write an arty script that used the laser target designator like in DF 2. That was one of my favorite things about the game. It wouldn't be pushing reality too much either since they now have "smart" artillery rounds.

Bad thing to hear in DF 2:

"King Six, Whiskey One, no fire support avialable, your target."

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 25 2002,03:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It wouldn't be pushing reality too much either since they now have "smart" artillery rounds.<span id='postcolor'>

Didnt know they had them in production yet. Are they being supplied in significant numbers yet?

How can you compare DF2 and OFP? They were released years apart. DF1 was a good game, because that sort of thing hadn't really been done before (big, outdoor spaces). DF2 was just a copy of it really, so it wasn't so good, but it was still fun when it came out. If you played it 3 years ago, you'd probably like it. tounge.gif

The DF games really sparked my fancy with the sniping systems they had. I wanted to go check them out again. However, now that i have seen them again, i dont think i'll ever even touch that CD again. I will at least download the demo of DF: Urban Warfare. I dont expect too much from it, but we'll see.

A week ago I tried reinstalling Project IGI, because I remembered it to have some thrills... no it doesn't. Not after having been shelled by a T80 it doesn't...

I also just found out that Delta Force: Urban Warfare is for playstation, not PC.....i guess i can put the lid on that series even tighter.

ah, lol. one thing about the DF Series... Is it just me, or was DLFW uglier than DF2 and DF2 uglier than DF1... maybe not on the surface, and I may just be talking out of my ass, but I do know that there has been zero progress in the looks department in that series. and when you consider how little the series actually offers, you realise looks mean a whole bunch