Sign in to follow this  
timmy

What ever happend to the maniacs

It's too bad i cannot spent much time on the Forum anymore. My boss is always looking over my shoulder, and he hates me being on this Forum. I only do it now when he's not around, which is only the last hour. sad.gif

In the weekend i'm playing games and doing other things, so i don't want to be on the forum. A real OFP maniac BTW, i playing OFP instead of reading this forum. So when u had a big star, it should say OFP n00b or not so very good at OFP member smile.gif

Yesterday it was 5 months sharp since I became a Maniac on the old forums.

23rd of December.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gorgi Knootewoot @ April 24 2002,16:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's too bad i cannot spent much time on the Forum anymore. My boss is always looking over my shoulder, and he hates me being on this Forum. I only do it now when he's not around, which is only the last hour. sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know that, but my office is very small, so I can easily hide what I do. There are no orders left just at this moment and I also change my job in two months, so what the hell?!? wink.gif

I think I should celebrate.

5 months and 1 day from my Maniac title and 801 posts smile.gif

I should celebrate as well, today is 22 months without a cigarette.

-=Die Alive=-

If you think I'm incredible you should look at some other people on this forum-

it's my 25 1/2 year without a cigarette. He, i never smoked in my life. Let's celebrate and give the man a cigar............

It's been almost an hour since my last cigarette. Which reminds me.. time to smoke...

Well, some of them went to a forum called The Friendly Place , i myself am a member on it too. Feel free to join, but no crap spam is allowed, only top class biggrin.gif

The site is moderated by Nobby, TheHamster, Fox and it's a lot of fun smile.gif

Check it oooouuuut biggrin.gif

After you've been on the Forum for a certain amount of time, only one in about 50 topics offer something new. Saying the same things over and over again is not fun.

I guess the "ideal" situation would be if everybody would express something profound in every post, and once they depleted their opinionpool, leave the forum in a deus-ex-machina flash, making room for the hordes of hungry new ofp forum'ers. But that takes away the social aspect of the forum.

"Spam" has also become sort of a pet peeve of mods and forum rebels alike. The former pinning it on any poster or post they don't like, the latter using it as a symbol of their right to post something silly.

I haven't seen real spam in the new Forum in more than a few cases, just as there has been very little flaming.

I've seen the lighweight version zpÅžm a lot, and most of it has been harmless or fun or both.

This is the most civilised forum in the world sad.gif

girl.jpg

Smokers are cozy/entertaining people. I smoke too, but basically only when I go out (or when I am sad/angry). It is not so bad if you control yourself, e.g. not to smoke before 8 pm and only on weekends or so!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ April 24 2002,20:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, some of them went to a forum called The Friendly Place , i myself am a member on it too. Feel free to join, but no crap spam is allowed, only top class biggrin.gif

The site is moderated by Nobby, TheHamster, Fox and it's a lot of fun smile.gif

Check it oooouuuut biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

PS: The website might be hard to load sometimes, so if it doesn't work now, try again later. I'm pretty sure it works now...

Addicted ppl suck, not smoking ppl.

You say you're not addicted and that's good, as long as you're not addicted to smoking, i don't mind it.

PS: lots of support to the ppl who are stopping with smoking!

I experienced that at my age about 40% stop smoking, the rest is indeed very much addicted: Young people that smoke are okay, but older people that smoke are somehow disgusting, they dont know any limits anymore! You see them smoking early in the morning, the fingers shake and they always need to smoke when they are in stress.

And since most people have stressful jobs those smokers kill a packet per day! confused.gif

Gah, I musta tried stopping about 50 times

right now I smoke like 3 cigarettes in 2 hours

If I am doing something stressful like programming it's more like one after the other confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ April 24 2002,20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gah, I musta tried stopping about 50 times

right now I smoke like 3 cigarettes in 2 hours

If I am doing something stressful like programming it's more like one after the other  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Man, I know what you mean! Anyway, screw all those bullshit about cancer and stuff, it is all nonesense talk (as long as you use filter) but I can assure you that smoking less means better sex, better sleep in general, you are always less tired and food starts to taste better and you safe soooooo much fucking money!!!

BTW; I stopped by telling myself things like: no cigarettes before 12 am, then a few months later no cigarettes before 4pm and so on. Took me like a year but at least dont smoke anymore except the weekend (smoking it too great to give it up)