Sign in to follow this  
timmy

What ever happend to the maniacs

What ever happend to the maniacs? I know some of the are still here. Ive forgoten most of the originals names though. You know they had there little "group of spammers." The only one i remember was hamster. But there were others and i never see them here anymore. Does anyone know where they went.

o yea, ruskie was one of them and L24A

hamster, damage, red storm, black op, and ruskie

some got banned, some left....after hugh fight with moderators about what they talked about in OFPN IRC channel. thhey were basically spamming, so their post count was high...but sometimes it was annoying...right now is my most desirable state..

*sniff* damn I miss that hamster avatar... I got a good laugh out of that one... But they did turn this place into their personal playground, and when the mods jacked em up, they either got nasty and got banned, or left on their own. And I think all of them stated that Placebo was the spawn of Satan at one point or another... lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2002,07:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hamster, damage, red storm, black op, and ruskie<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm nope that's wasn't the original mighty 5.

I wasn't in there. And most of those guys left.

I remember that discussion. biggrin.gif There was a group calling themselves the Mighty Five, and there were others that thought they deserved to be called like that. SO I proposed the name "the real/original mighty 5" like the "real ghostbusters"! biggrin.gif

I like my new title.

But I think the top 3 spammers were/are

1)me

2)me

3)me

Yeah, we are much better then them. We should be called MIGHTY. If they where so mighty, then why did they leave.... Ever thought about that tounge.gif

I had a a Maniac star biggrin.gif Though I was something like the 7th 8th or 9th to get one

Me as well.

And 1000 something posts. Then I spammed my way up to over 3000 tounge.gifwink.gifsmile.gifwow.gifsmile.gifwink.giftounge.gifwow.gifwow.gif

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah wow.gif

I took part in the spam school long ago...

Now the times have changed. It`s time for the high art of subtile spam!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ April 24 2002,16:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I took part in the spam school long ago...

Now the times have changed. It`s time for the high art of subtile spam!<span id='postcolor'>

Yes.

It's also a time for senseful examination.

I say so but don't always follow it.

That`s been a topic of good ol` Acalaud...

You have to ask the mods for changing this special line. But when they do it, they call you whatever they want. It`s a risky thing, being cool tounge.gif

I like the new lines! I even don`t want to become "MEGA Member" or anything like this any more!!

If I still get my fourth star tounge.gif

That's useless because the stars are so small.

I want a big star I can put below my avatar.

It should say "Ãœber Spammer, owner of the forums".

Ah I still remember when I became a Maniac smile.gif

I even posted things related to OFP back then wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ April 24 2002,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I even posted things related to OFP back then wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

loooooooooooooooooooooong ago... wink.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif