Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

The story.

The point of this is for everyone to add some text which must be relative to the text added before hand. When you do add some text make sure you end it in a way that makes it easy for someone else to add their part. If it works we could end up with an interesting story.

OK, Heres the rules.

You can take your text from any references or you can just make it up as you go along, the limit is 150 words per post.

Miller nodded, but said nothing. He filled his glass again from the beaker in the middle of the table, lit a cigarette. Mallory could see a nerve twitching high up in his temple and wondered dryly how many twitching nerves Miller could see in his own face. He wondered too, how the crippled Casey Brown was getting on in the house they had just left. In many ways he had the most responsible job of all - and at that critical moment he would have to leave the door unguarded, move back to the balcony. One slip there... He saw Miller look strangely at him and grinned crookedly. This had to come off, it just had to: he thought of what must surely happen if he failed, then shired away from the thought. It wasn't good to think of these things, not now, not at this time..........

....... The tension in the grimy little room was palpable. Mallory glanced down at his imitation Rolex. It seemed like the minute hand wasn’t even moving and when it did move, the "tick" was deafening. "Tick...tick...tick."

Miller downed his drink in one and then broke the silence with an explosive belch. As he stood up he looked down at Mallory and snarled "You f*** this up and ill have your ass on a platter, understand?"

Mallory grinned once more and watched the bear-like man walk out of the room.

Feeling alone and in silence once more, he reached for the comforting bulge of the concealed pistol at his side and knew that he might find some use for it yet......

and indeed he couldnt help himself. He levelled the gun at the side of his head and pulled the trigger.

the end biggrin.gif

'The end ', he thought during the fraction of the second the gun went off. Then he felt the dazzling impact of the bullet in his head. The world shook and he hit the floor.

Unfortunately, Mallory had forgot that he was wearing a composite helmet. Although not designed to defy bullets but merely shrapnel, the angled surface of the composite had managed to shrug the headshot to a mere glancing blow. So all Mallory got from his suicide attempt was a killer headache.

'I must be schitzophrenic', he though while lying on the floor, his head pounding. 'What the fuck did I do that for?'

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Two seconds later Miller was back in the room, alerted by the gunshot. He looked at Mallory and shook his head. "You stupid arse", he yelled, "You can't do anything properly, can you?".

"I warned you, didn't I" he continued.

Miller took out his RPG launcher and fired a shot into Mallory's chest.

"You need to lay off the drugs for while" Mallory said while he got up. "And put that broomstick down. What do you think? That it's some kind of RPG or something?"

Miller mumbled something inaudible and smacked Mallory upside the head with the broomstick.

Mallory seized the broomstick and threw it to the corner of the room. 'What the feck you got to smack me over the head, for, prick? I got enough headache as it is', he said. Miller gave him a bulging look and replied: 'Just the nerves and the drugs and the fact that my landlady is dressing up as a man... Awg, focking drugz...'

Mallory moved to the door. He turned at Miller and made a face. Miller brushed past him through the doorway mumbling: 'Do we go? As the ruskies would say, Davai, Davai!' They walked down the staircase side by side, when suddenly a CS grenade popped through the door in the bottom end of the stairs.

Miller pulled his AK-47 from his jacket pocket and screamed: 'It's the fucking SAS!' He let rip a few rounds towards the door in the bottom of the stairs. 'And I could be home watching telly', Mallory mumbled as he lobbed a frag grenade down the stairs.

A muffled scream was heard as the fragmentation greande detonated. "Oh, shit", Miller said. "You stupid bastard! That wasn't the SAS, that's Mrs Peacock, tha landlady!".

They both ran down the stairs. And there she was, or better to say what was left of her. Blood, guts and pieces of a man's clothing were splattered across the stairway. Only a trained eye could see that the mess on the stairways was once a woman.

"Damn you!", Miller screamed as he raised the AK-47 in level with Mallory's chest. "Damn you to hell! She was carrying my unborn child, you bastard!" Miller fired of three rounds into Mallory's chest. As he collapsed Mallroy took off his helmet and whispered "Why, why did you shoot me? Now I'm going to die!". "Yes you are" Miller replied and fired of one last round into Mallroy's head splattering his brains all over the wall.

A moment later, the postman entered through the door. He went pale and whispered "Oh, my god, you killed Mallroy! You bastard!".

Three second later the SAS stormed the building and saw the mess. The first reaction came from a SAS soldier : "Oh dear. The postman has killed Mallory!" and he proceded by emptying an entire clip from his SA 80. "You stupid fuck!" another soldier yelled and emptied a clip of his own into the first soldier. This soon led to that all the SAS soldiers were killing off each other and after a badly thrown frag grenade, everybody was dead. At the same time an American F-16 gone stray dropped two GBU-24 Paveway II bombs on the building. The house disappeard in a large cloud of dust.

Mallory was stone dead. A parade orchestra passed by the ruins and every band member was thinking "There is no way anybody could have survived that."

But they were wrong, as marching band musicians often are. Beneath the rubble, a stirring could be detected. A finger or two twitched, a leg moved. Willpower was building, quickly.  While the last mote of dust found peace on a surviving brick, a lone survivor emerged. In his hand he held a broomstick, and his eyes held a fiery grudge on the gawking band members, whose tubas and flutes were now being lowered in disbelief. The survivor dragged a broken leg, he bled heavily from a cut in his scalp, his one eye was closed and swollen, and all over he was plastered in cakes of mixed chalk and blood.

A whisper was heard from inside the paralyzed band: "Miller..."

"Someone want to tell me just what the fuck that was??" Miller yelled at the percussion section. However, before his question could be answered, the police showed up.

Battering his way through a now very confused marching band, Detective Cook finally broke through the ring of bystanders, and for the first time, he laid eyes on Christopher "The Jackhammer" Miller.

"Who is this man?" Peter "Skippy" Cook wanted to know. He had not felt anything like this since he first set his eyes on his previous lover, Juan-Carlos "Fluffy" Gonzales. Their eyes met. It was love at first sight. Cook walked up to miller and asked him in a grave voice: "I am going on my annual gay cruise to the Bahamas tomorrow. I would like you to come with me."

Miller looked at him and gave him a curt nod: "Yes, I would like that." Detective "Skippy" Cook handed "The Jackhammer" Miller a pink towel and they limped off in the sunset....

.........blissfully unaware of the impending danger in the brush 150 meters behind them. Denoir lay prone with his EDM Windrunner .50 cal. He eased the crosshairs down on millers head, waited for a second and pulled the trigger. BLAM!! Quickly, he put the crosshairs on cooks head and fired again KABAM!!! they fell face down on top of eachother. Denoir pranced off as he exclaimed "HuHaaa, this butt-fucking brady bunch is history! HuHaaa!!!"

Miller gave a groan. "Damn, why did I volunteer to test these composite helmets?" Unfortunately Cook wasn't wearing one and his brains splattered all over Millers shirt giving it a groovy 70's design.

Just then a hand shot up from the pile of what was once the grimy room Miller had been drinking in. "Mallory you double hard man, I was wondering if your thick head could withstand that much punishment!" Screamed Miller.

"Quick, we have to get to Casey's place! The dumb cripple may have fallen or something and the plan to capture the secret program could be ruined!" Exclaimed Mallory.

Both staggered off through the cold, foggy streets of Prague in search of the cripples house.

Presently they arrived at the restaurant that was situated below the cripples room. They grabbed a table in the corner by the window and ordered drinks. "So what's the signal?" Asked Mallory, as he gave his milkshake a sip through his limited edition, curly whirly, Malabo barbie straw.

Just then Liz the waitress walked in. She was wearing her French Maid uniform as she had recently been working in Bordeaux and had no other suitable working clothes. She had brown hair, around 5ft.8, a trim figure and the kind of legs you could suck on for a day.

She leaned slowly over their table and handed Mallory the menu. Miller looked into her deep blue eyes, twin eternal pools glistening in the candle light. But then he remembered his promises to his long lost lover, Detective Cook.

......And thought to himself "Ahhh, fuck him!" as he slowly ran his hand up Liz's skirt. Her fishnets were like.......

'Wake up you stupid fuck!' Mallory screamed. Miller realized he was back in the room they had swigged drinks with Mallory in the beginning. He was completely confused.

Mallory pured a bucketload of water on Miller and said: 'You were totally tripping there for about fifteen minutes. I told you last night you shouldn't do extacy, smack, speed, grass, LSD, magic mushrooms and booze at the same time. How the fuck are we going to accomplish our mission with you fucked up like that?' Miller reeled and replied: 'Oh, shit, I was tripping? Man, there was the landlady and the SAS and whatnot. That was the most lifelike trip I ever had. Whoa, got to chill.'

Mallory wiped his brow and made a tutting sound. 'This is going to suck', he mumbled.

"CUT!" The director yelled. He turned to the both actors. "You call this acting? A drunk llama could do that better!" he exclaimed. "Miller and Mallory are turning in their graves!".

"But, we have no real material to work with.", Bob Springfield, one of the actors exclaimed. "Listen, I know that Miller and Mallory were killed in that house shootout and bombing, but we are trying to make a happy ending for the audience here! And I'll be damned if I let you two-bit actors screw that up!" the director frowned. "Ok, we'll continue the shoot tomorrow." he concluded, calming down a bit.

And smack!! A baseball bat nearly cracked Mallories skull has he woke up with a start to find himself and Miller tied to chairs in the basement of the so-called cripple, casey. You two sure do talk in your sleep a lot. I know all about your little plan, and it will never work! It is physicly impoosible to fit that much cheese into one beaver!

Driven by the thought to revenge the cheese torture the beaver sneaked into the next US Base and broke into the armoury. He grabbed a M16+M203, some grenades and satchel charges. Then he dived into to sea next to the base, planning where to place his ambush. A light in the middle of the sea attracted the beaver: Shit, a bunch of training seals..., he thought. Then the first bullets splashed into the water...

The beaver dived deeper and charged the Seals...

Unfortunately, the beaver had miscalculated. You see, beavers normally inhabit fresh water areas, and Bill (for that was this particular beaver's name) was completely unprepared for the shock. Of course, the bullets whizzing past him didnt help either.

But he was still able to evade most of the bullets, only a single one pierced right through the backpack in which Bill the beaver had placed his stolen satchel charges. It hit the timer mechanism and set it to 10 secs until the satchel charge would explode.

9secs: Bill smacks a Seal diver with his tail onto the head, knocking him unconcious...

8secs: The beaver realises that something is wrong with his backpack...

Bill grabs an unconcious SEAL and puts the back pack on him.

Bill swims like hell for shore

BOOM!!!!

The SEAL detachment was history

Back in Casies interogation room, "So you see, you will never be able to stop my super beavers by plugging them full of cheese!" Casey exclaimed proudly. Now then, down to buisness. Casey, reached for his big, hard........

KABOOM

4 Kilometers away, a company of communist guerrillas are scared shitless when a large chunk of what appeared to be a beaver tail landed right into the middle of their fire...