Sign in to follow this  
Helepolis989

Trigger of Dropping Cargo

I used to have a script for this. I had to reformat my computer a few times due to a bad HDD. Anyways what i used to have was when a person walked into a trigger spot. A Helicopter or plane would fly over and drop down Ammo crates for a player.

I no longer have this and would like to know if there are anymore scripts out there for this in Arrowhead. I have searched but since i never get anywhere with searching i figured i would ask here. One of the problems with the other script i had was, how ever many people was in the server it would drop that many crates.

So if i had 1 person playing, it would drop 1 crate. 5 crates for 5 people, 30 crates for 30 people. Now this doesnt seem like a big deal but when they are all full and we only need 1 crate for the entire squad. Having 30 fully loaded crates being dropped down is a little over kill.

Does anyone have a script for this? if so could you post it or send me a link, Thank you.

This forum is for ADDONS - Configs and Scripting. MISSION editing is on another sub-forum.