Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Oh no...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dude.. I dont need kitten bonsai.. not now

<span id='postcolor'>

I know, I couldn't help but notice the dramatic irony of this thread and your earlier post about bonsai kittens.

I am laughing my ass off as we speak biggrin.gif

And people think I'm insensitive..............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Assault (CAN) @ April 23 2002,23:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I will always say a sense of humour is good for bad situations, relax man.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'll agree with that in some cases, but this isnt a sense of humor, this is sick and wrong. Who the hell would find something like this funny after losing a beloved pet? Personally, i want to find the guy who pioneered this shit, and stick THEIR ass in a glass cube.

Hey wobble, I dont know if people do this at all in the US. Different places have different ways how they act towards their pets. But I have 6 cats (well my mom anyway but they tend to hang out on my room all day when in doing homework) but we a) didnt want them to be run over and b) didnt want other people having trouble or whatever with our pets. They are our pets not our neighbours and cats tend to see the neighbours yard as the biggest litter box ever created. So we built a cattery which is connected to the house via a window. Its not hard to build, Just a wooden frame with some gauze (wire-netting? unsure if its the correct word) this way they cant run on the street. Or there are little leashes you can get for cats. If your girlfriend is outside she could put the cat on that and hove some stake in the ground to attach it too. Or just keep it indoors. If you dont let it out and it has enough distraction and play things in the house it shouldnt be a problem add the catteryidea to that and it will be perfectly happy. So if you do get your girlfriend a new cat there are lots of alternatives. Ontopic, how about asking her if she wants a new cat or just go to a shelter to pickup a cat and say you found it as a stray. Hope this was somewhat usefull.

Synapse-card-detail.jpg

Take off every 'ziggy'!

You know what you doing.

Move 'ziggy'!

For great justice.

Ummmm.....call me a neophyte but I don't get it. Also what the hell does "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" mean? I have been wondering for a very long time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 24 2002,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ummmm.....call me a neophyte but I don't get it. Also what the hell does "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" mean? I have been wondering for a very long time.<span id='postcolor'>

I don't know if there is anything to get. I'm just referring to one of the most useless things that has ever been sort of 'hip' in the net. Trust me, knowing nothing about it is good for you. I'm just bored, so I posted something useless. I believe the word for such behaviour is 'spamming'?

yes i have 4 cats too and would be sad if one of them died although i wanna kill em sometimes.

Dont get another cat its no substitute, we tried that after my favorite cat called sonic died after playing with a car tyre ( whilst it was attached to a vehicle moving at a decent speed,) and i resented the next cat replacement my wife got (she even tried to call it sonic how dare she).

i mean u dont get another granny in when u unfortunelty lose one. 5 years on tho and we eventually got another one, my only problem is that the kids decided to call it ehh ehh " tinkles" confused.gif

Wobble, just ask her. Ask her if she wants a new cat. There is no better way to find out.

"Honey, I know you miss Ziggy. Its a bum deal for sure. But I also know how much you loved having a pet. Do you think we should look around for a new cat?"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 24 2002,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ummmm.....call me a neophyte but I don't get it. Also what the hell does "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" mean? I have been wondering for a very long time.<span id='postcolor'>

It's an bablefish translation if I remeber correctly. From the same thread as "We are already forwards".

Do you have any cell samples left? You could get Ziggy cloned. It costs a bundle, though.

My cat got run over .... BY MY MOTHER,

scraped right through its middle, all its guts were pushed up next to its lungs and heart-it managed to run/limp away then we found it 2 or 3 days later

miraculously it survived and is alive to this day (though it has a strange 'cough'wink.gif

and then the other cat died of a tumour....

life sux dont it..

the Lord giveth ,and the Lord taketh away.

i say dont get a new cat without asking

I`d say buy her a small baby cat she can care for. That might pull her attention away from her dead ziggy.

Someone get him a link, stat!

Definitely wait at least a week then simply ask her, it would be the romantic thing to do to surprise her with another one but you don't know how she feels in her secret heart.

Damn, I love cats. It's awful if they die.

Like pretty much everybody suggests, I'd wait a bit and help her get over the loss of her cat. Then, think about buying a new cat if she's ready for one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 24 2002,11:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 24 2002,10:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ummmm.....call me a neophyte but I don't get it. Also what the hell does "All Your Base Are Belong to Us" mean? I have been wondering for a very long time.<span id='postcolor'>

It's an bablefish translation if I remeber correctly. From the same thread as "We are already forwards".<span id='postcolor'>

It's a quote from  Sega Genesis game if I remember right, called "Zero Wing"

Check it out

tell her that u are aware of the massive gap in her life and u would like to help her in conceiving a child to fill it, tell her u are willing to stop the pc stuff and are willing to stop your little sattelite war ur preparing for, with all ur hightec equipment ur buying biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hilandor @ April 24 2002,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">tell her that u are aware of the massive gap in her life and u would like to help her in conceiving a child to fill it, tell her u are willing to stop the pc stuff and are willing to stop your little sattelite war ur preparing for, with all ur hightec equipment ur buying  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL tounge.gif

I know it can be hard to lose a pet. My parents bought a cat in 1986 (i was 2 years old), and it lived with me through all my childhood. When it died in 1998 it was like losing a brother...

I recommend you to wait for some time before buying a new one...

First you should hold a long speech on what it means to have "responsibility" and then you have to tell her that she failed and due to that a life has been lost. And then you tell her that she needs to learn that and in order to do so you want her to stay in her room for a month an think about what she has done! biggrin.gif

No, seriously, as I said, make a nice grave for that cat. Buy her a sweet sweet cat in a toy-shop (I mean those like a teddy-bear) and give her a few weeks before you approach her with a new one! smile.gif

the "all your base" thing stems from a japanese video game that was translated VERY POORLEY to english..

"what you say!"

"they set us up the bomb!"

"all your base are belong to us"

do a google search for "all your base flash"

and youll find a funny movie for it

Never did like Sega much. I fail to see what is funny about it. Nor why the phrase is so popular.