Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

What did you do in sparetime, before getting ofp?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (GFX707 @ April 23 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">come play rugby, tough guy. You'd cry your eyes out<span id='postcolor'>

I'm gone for about 3 hours and look what happens here. I ought to play this "rugby" of yours. Sounds like fun.

Attempting to get back on the Gimbal's topic I also used to go Rock climbing and take my camera and take pictures of whatever interested me

(girls of course! smile.gif )

before...ofp? ahh...seems like so long ago. does playing the demo to death count? i remember some mission where i was in a m113 and tasked to destroy "enemy" UH-60s. there were too many and not enough ammo sad.gif

but before that i mostly played tribes, watched tv, slept, slept some more, and was hoping for a good combat simulation smile.gif

My life was empty before OFP

All it was girls, alcohol and drugs, but now I've found the true meaning of life tounge.gif j/k

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (timmy @ April 24 2002,05:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">090601smith.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

GROUP HUG!

They used to air the NFL games here on sundaynights. I enjoyed watching it. It does take more patience then soccer for the spectator as unlike soccer it isnt constant action. As for the players being stupid ..... have you ever talked to some soccer players? They are mental flatliners or spoiled assholes. Through the club i work for here in the netherlands is meet allot of soccer players from our premier league. The team i work for coach is really strict on his players. If they act like assholes to me or any other of the staff (im a bartender there) they will get benched. While teams like ajax or feyenoord gives the snot nosed 18 year old brats cars Heerenveen gives them a bike. Dutch soccer went down the drain because they Just field the Moneygrabbing De Boer brothers and that Wigfe beating asshole davids. They are so good that this time we wont even be going to the World Cup. Spoiled dimwits who think they are stars while their just someone who sucks at everything but a little game. As for what i did before OFP with my freetime ... chat go out go to school work hang out with my friends. Which i still do to some lesser degree. Seeing how i just became single again after 13 months ( sad.gif ) i'll start doing that some more. And play even more OFP offcourse. Atleast now all have money to spare to buy OFP Resistance seeing how i dont have to Travel 400 km's every weekend anymore.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Antichrist @ April 24 2002,08:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My life was empty before OFP

All it was girls, alcohol and drugs, but now I've found the true meaning of life  tounge.gif  j/k<span id='postcolor'>

Life has a meaning??? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ April 24 2002,06:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">silence!  Go Lakers! biggrin.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif  smile.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

The Lakers rule, I'm a fan of them for about 6 years now and it's really great to see them getting better biggrin.gif

I sure hope they win the title again... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ April 24 2002,08:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...the staff (im a bartender there) they will get benched. While teams like ajax or feyenoord gives the snot nosed 18 year old brats cars Heerenveen gives them a bike.<span id='postcolor'>

Hey Supah, you work for Heerenveen? If you do, wish Marcus Allbäck all the best from me smile.gif. He used to be my favourite player here in Allsvenskan (Swedish premier league), in 'lirarnas lag' ÖIS, before going to NL; and now he's gonna take Sweden to WC GOLD in june!

What I did before getting OFP - playing the demo, Shogun total war and Seadogs (the first I come to think about), much computing lately smile.gif

What I need to know now:

Is there life after OFP? Or is it all limited to spamming this forum after it?