Sign in to follow this  
kibot

[OA] [Co09]Into Hell V1.0

674fbf97f1896662827b2cb1e2495t.jpg 12dcbffa93de5fb6068e19a13fbbat.jpg fe80e432cbb8138409b1f0052b9eet.jpg

[Co09]Into Hell

by

kibot

Description:

On their way back from patrol, Sharp team's stryker got hit by a RPG-7 rocket from the roof of a building in middle of Bastam, destroying it and injuring several members of Sharp team. They had to bail out and retreat to a secure position. Since they are hiding in the the mosque the insurgent don't actually dare assaulting the building, but this situation can change quickly. As being the closest unit in the sector, you have been assigned to rescue sharp team and clear the city for a MEDEVAC.

Features:

-CQB, building clearing

-Wounding system module

-Play this mission during the dusk or the night

-SP and MP compatible

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions folder for multiplayer/coop.

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead\Missions folder for singleplayer.

Included files:

intohellV1d0.Takistan.pbo

readme_intohell.txt

Credits & Thanks:

-Tiri for the screenshots

-Tophe for the HP script

-mikey for the taskHint function

Download:

-IntoHell v1.0 << Filefront

-IntoHell v1.0 << Armaholic

Edited by kibot

nicely setup base (entry base in special)

having random(?) patrols otw to SharpTeam is exactly what i thougt of as i drove first time to the AO,then run into a 2man patrol - maybe have some patrols (max3man teams) circeling the AO randomly?

I was a bit disapointed having only defenders in the buildings,maybe add some ground level patrols too?

On a side note,no revive or spawn as nxt unit on death?

Also,civilians/civil vehicles traveling around the AO?

thumbs up,nice to play

Very nice mission, we added lots more enemies, a Hummvee, an ammobox at the base and changed a rifleman to an extra medic as we play in veteran and don't last long :D

It'll be default mission on our dedi server for the evening, 217.78.4.73, come join us

Edited by PogMoThoin

Really enjoyed this mission, played in single player, first time through, APC was taken out by RPG, down to 5/6 men, managed to survive up until the very last part of the mission, then *slices throat*.

Second try managed to finish with no permenant casualties and APC intact. Very rewarding.

Thanks

E

Edited by Electricleash
spelling

nicely setup base (entry base in special)

Thanks, I'll change the exit maybe later coz it can be hard to get out of the base.

having random(?) patrols otw to SharpTeam is exactly what i thougt of as i drove first time to the AO,then run into a 2man patrol - maybe have some patrols (max3man teams) circeling the AO randomly?

For me this region was only "semi-remote", talibans wouldn't patrol freely around

I was a bit disapointed having only defenders in the buildings,maybe add some ground level patrols too?

That's the point of the whole missions, talibans are hiding waiting for razor team to come out, or attempting to ambush further reinforcement.

On a side note,no revive or spawn as nxt unit on death?

Also,civilians/civil vehicles traveling around the AO?

I hate the revive script and the respawn, it makes everything more unrealistic. It's great in missions like domination but my missions are made to be played realistically.

No civilians or cars, I want to keep the mission as light as possible and "to the point"

@PogMoThoin & Electricleash:

Thanks guys for the feedbacks

Very cool mission! I would have liked to see the exfil chopper come in and pick the team up. As the team flies away the mission ends.

Is that a pic of a DEA FAST team in Afgh?