Sign in to follow this  
vexter0944

Campaign Co-Op Questions

Bought Arma 2 last week - played red harvest with friends - I'm thinking we already beat the campaign..but not sure...

it just stops

where we get captured and killed

Is that all? Or is there mroe - it wouldn't seem to move on to another level.

Can you not play EW coop - I don't get a host option when choosing it.

I'd liove to play more co-op - where are the missions/campaigns I can choose to play with my friends - I'd sure appreciate the advice. Thanks!

Depending on your actions in the campaign there are multiple endings to Harvest Red. Check out Armaholic too.

Thanks for the reply - so sounds like another go 'round for Harvest Red.

But no EW I assume?

Are there any essential(s) addons/missions to download on Armaholic that are not to be missed?

Thanks for the help!

Bought Arma 2 last week - played red harvest with friends - I'm thinking we already beat the campaign..but not sure...

it just stops

where we get captured and killed

Is that all? Or is there mroe - it wouldn't seem to move on to another level.

Can you not play EW coop - I don't get a host option when choosing it.

I'd liove to play more co-op - where are the missions/campaigns I can choose to play with my friends - I'd sure appreciate the advice. Thanks!

This is actually the same ending that I experienced. Rather anti-climactic but still a fun campaign.

There are better endings, you'll see. A great campaign is Operation Cobalt, a bunch of people love ACE as well. I like Little Birds and M1 tanks. Navy Seals campaigns are awesome as well. I'm not too sure about Co-op I'm mostly solo on pc.

Hi,i'm playing OA campaing in coop mode with a friend but i have a problem:when we complete a mission the next one doesn't start and in the menu i can only choose from retry and load the last check point,why i can play the next mission?If i want to play next mission in coop I'm forced to play it in SP and then replay it in MP...