Sign in to follow this  
Rabhimself

Is this game busy online?

Jman;1682061']:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin: PMSL

Syria' date=' your grasp of English makes for a very funny read (no offense intended)!

@Rabhimself, This game is basically what you make it. If you are prepared to put some time into it you'll get rewarded. There are plenty of good public European servers, GOL, KH, UGAF, 1PARA etc. IMHO to get the most out of multiplayer download Teamspeak 3, hop on any of the TS servers associated with those servers (see squads and fanpages forum for more info) and get involved!.[/quote']

dude lol we can speak english can u speak arabic ?

OMG thats why I said "no offense intended". I'm sure if I typed in Arabic you'd have a laugh about it too. :)

Edited by [KH]Jman

Hi syria

Email Placebo with proof of purchase.

From your story I rather suspect your retailer or its suplier sold you/them a pirated game so BIS never got the money you paid. :(

I suggest if that is confirmed that you report them to the police for fraud.

Or BIS can do it for you if you contact Placebo. :)

If it is a case of organised crime then it is not BIS's fault.

Perhaps the only way to get a legal copy might be for you to down load it or have it sent from one of the sources in the where to buy OA thread.

Kind Regards walker

Edited by walker

I only ever play online.

2 Years ago you could of found me playing public servers with the most popular missions. This was pretty dam good but there was very rarely any cooperative play. 6 months ago i stumbled across an unlocked clan server and half way through the first mission i realised that this was what arma 2 was all about.

Coop all the way in an organised fashion with mics.

Now i dont care how many players are online, i just know come the weekend i will be immersed in a challenging ever changeing combat environment. Find yorself a clan and get involved :cool: