Sign in to follow this  
Fox '09

[OA] Fox's US Army Multicam (w/ repl.)

Hey, I actually noticed that and was gonna mention it along with the UCP around the knee pads, but forgot.

SOWWY

These are awesome Fox....

Does anybody (hopefully Cole?) mind making me a config with the regular BI Scars?

I would when i have time, it's quite simple for me to do but i'm busy right now

Any chance of replacing the pink officer in the next version? I like using them as a replacement, the textures are great, but the pink officer's the only thing stopping me. :(

:( ok well, i haven't seen a mc officer pic yet, so .. is UCP okay?

Just use some ArmAVersum imagination. Doesn't have to be 100% accurate, I just don't want a random UCP Officer in amongst MC units, lol. ;)

. Doesn't have to be 100% accurate

That's what I've been telling him over and over and over and over....

going to fix the patch thing, and then the army men are final.

then I add multicam SF men,

then multicam officer.

and then config it all :(

will post pics later today if i get anywhere

MEyzr.jpg

MEV0J.jpg

sf is nearly done, just finishing up the config work. I may include SCARs in the next update, depending on how hard it is to implement

Fox are u going to change the models around or ru waiting for when you do johnny's models

pants are the same, gray shirt is similar , rest is new.

Fox are u going to change the models around or ru waiting for when you do johnny's models

If anything I'd include more models, not remove those. I have thought about Johnny's SF.

I'm going to fix that before release, don't worry :)

Those look better than the previous screens you have showed us. Have you changed the brightnes or the patterns color or? Since they don't look like the first ones you made? You should not fill the entire texture with the same pattern. Where pockets are located you should select that area and for example use clone stamp to fill the pocket are with the same pattern, yes. But from another part of the picture... You get me? :) hard to explain. But the pockets will stand out better. And you could shadow them also a bit. Not too much but a bit :) Just a tip.

Edited by Nixo

I'll give that a try , thanks. I changed the brightness and contrast a bit from the first pics.

Edited by Fox '09

ok, but they look great :) Keep it up

I don't get the grey shirts with multicam... Where are you getting that idea from?

BTW everything looks great and I'm looking forward to the next release with SF :)

I don't get the grey shirts with multicam... Where are you getting that idea from?

BTW everything looks great and I'm looking forward to the next release with SF :)

The "grey shirts" are PCU tops I believe, like in the pictures below. I assume they have particular properties that make them worthwhile wearing with other camo patterns. (although normally UCP I believe)

ranger-sr-25.jpg

CopyofRanger.jpg

Edited by STALKERGB