Sign in to follow this  
rksl-rock

RKSL - RAF Eurofighter Typhoon FGR4 Released!

Hi all, sorry for the question, but the server key link is down. Can someone upload again? so i can try this good work.

Rock, sorry man but your site isnt up anymore so I cant see ... but is there plans

for a Tornado GR4 in the works? really want that aircraft ingame.

Thanks

Rock, sorry man but your site isnt up anymore so I cant see ... but is there plans

for a Tornado GR4 in the works? really want that aircraft ingame.

Thanks

Its been covered several times in the Discussion thread. But the answer is yes its in wip. But no we dont know when it will break into the public domain.

Getting back on Typhoon Topic... I've just posted some more info about the 1.4 Typhoon update.

as the bugtracker is down, has antyone else reported the massive framerate crash caused by crashing the plane on the runway in sahrani (not sure ofother maps)

the RPT says:

Warning: Road selection asf10 25_0.05 has wrong name format

Warning: Road selection ces12_0.05 has wrong name format

Warning: Road selection ces12_0.05 has wrong name format

a gazillion times

this was with the storm shadow variant of the plane.

not sure if it's on all variants, but it kills the server - seems to be the smoke/ fire effects

as the bugtracker is down, has antyone else reported the massive framerate crash caused by crashing the plane on the runway in sahrani (not sure ofother maps)

the RPT says:

a gazillion times

not sure if it's on all variants, but it kills the server - seems to be the smoke/ fire effects

This is related to the island, not the EF. Planes rarely have roads.

the RPT says:

a gazillion times

As Myke says, its the island erroring nothing to do with the Typhoon. ASF_ etc relate to tarmac roads in Sahrani. They have nothing to do any RKSL addon.

And the smoke fire effects are the BIS default ones so i'd suggest your FPS issue is caused by another addon.

thannks guys - sorry to raise it here then... it's odd that it only happens when we crash a certain one or two typhoons

thannks guys - sorry to raise it here then... it's odd that it only happens when we crash a certain one or two typhoons

Well the Typhoon versions all use the same model. The only difference is the weapons. It cant be anything RKSL, the weapons arent scripted, on destruction all the proxies are hidden and all Typhoons run exactly the same scripts.

I would suggest you remove your other addons first and try again.

RKSL Server Key isnt available anymore and I need it really hard :(

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Rock is currently redoing his website, you can grab them from ARMAHOLIC

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11186

Hm you just directed to the Armaholic Download Page which doesnt contain the serverkey file either?

Isnt there a way to create the key myself?

RKSL Server Key isnt available anymore and I need it really hard :(

---------- Post added at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Hm you just directed to the Armaholic Download Page which doesnt contain the serverkey file either?

Isnt there a way to create the key myself?

All you need to do is ask for it.

http://downloads.rkslstudios.info/RKSL/RELEASES/rksl_server_bikey.zip

Love u thanks !

Please god, I hope you are a 20-something blonde female (good looking) lingerie model. ;)

Please god, I hope you are a 20-something blonde female (good looking) lingerie model. ;)

More likely 40-something brown male (ugly as hell) lumberjack....hey, is this your soap on the ground?

*ducks & runs as fast as i can which is probably still too slow*

Sorry for OT, just couldn't hold it anymore

ok, done with spoilers.

No seriously, really done.

Trust me, it's really over.

You start to annoy me, seriously!

Ok, one last time: move on, there's nothing to see here anymore!

NOTHING!!!

Myke;1936528']More likely 40-something brown male (ugly as hell) lumberjack....hey' date=' is this your soap on the ground?

[/quote']

its-a-trap.jpg

Get well soon Rock.

OH GOD i got a stroke seeing this topic up

There's an image only surgery will erase.

Sheesh.

This thread has been contaminated and all potential visitors will hereby be turned away for their own safety. In order to cleanse the thread Rock will shortly be releasing the new version of his Eurofighter addon. :D

The RSKL site with the serverkey has been down for a few days now.. Could anyone please upload the key somewhere?

You got my hopes up that the site was back. Not nice Rock!

:p