Sign in to follow this  
Wobble

Ok.. i have $600 us.. what do i buy?

I sold my old weight set.. what do I buy with the $600?

No, send the money to me!!! I can sell you some CDs with german (bavarian, hehehe) music and maybe even some leather hoses or pants. Guess that`s all the stuff you know from Germany, except our cars wink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 23 2002,09:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a322.jpg

$134.99

loveewephoto3_sm.jpg

$24.95

ubgear_1679_79248

$9.50

se1514-1.gif

$27.99

chair.jpg

$41.95

Just some ideas  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok I just bought a cobra radar detector (PS anyone interest in a passport 5000? only $40.. $90 retail)

I got it for $100.. I was gonna get a valentine 1.. but thos cost too much more for the small performance increase..

I suggest a gun or maybe something nice for your gf.

A gun would be pratical.

Something for your gf would be the nice thing to do.

Oh, Fubar that was some funny shit. Got a good five minutes of laughter out of that.

I thought the Kiss Army panties were a nice touch.  smile.gif

But seriously, if I had $600 US, this would be my choice:

hunterxs.gif

Horton Hunter XS, $600

Not bad! But I`m not a big fan of crossbows. For 600$ I could buy a great CZ 75 pistol with 15-shot-magazine. I prefer real firepower wink.gif

When I was younger I tried archery (it was no fun) , but I know that crossbows are different from the longbow-stuff.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ April 23 2002,11:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I suggest a gun or maybe something nice for your gf.

A gun would be pratical.

Something for your gf would be the nice thing to do.

Oh, Fubar that was some funny shit. Got a good five minutes of laughter out of that.<span id='postcolor'>

How about get a gun for your gf?

And fubar, where the hell did you find the Kiss undies? I thought I was the only one who had a pair of those!

I can sell you some empty cans if your intrested. tounge.gif

You should take your GF away for a dirty weekend, somewhere classy. wink.gif

ok..so you already used $100, so now you have $500 left.

save about $30 for expansion pack

so now you have about $470 left.

i'd say do what you want...get a gun, take your GF for dinner, etc etc. and if there are money left, put it in bank smile.gif

Wobble... spend it now before the g/f becomes "Mrs. Wobble".

Burl

Get 30 ugly whores for $20 each, or 2 pretty whores for $300 each.

-=Die Alive=-

Put aside some for the "Resistance Fund", take your G/F out to dinner, and buy yourself a GeForce 4. If you already have one of those, get more ram, or maybe some DVDs. Or something. smile.gif

i think you might appreciate a 21" monitor.

geforce4.

but jeez dont buy a gun unless you're a member of a shooting range or else it's just a useless toy in general.

better than a gun buy a 12 gauge shotgun if you really want something badass, pick up a german hunting magazine, i totally forgot the name but this thing is like 1000 pages thick chock full of the most beautifull gear you'll ever find for any any needs. it had some very nice police issue shotguns biggrin.gif

any germans here willing to help me get the name of this catalog? it's very big and basically every hunting store has one, i would love to find the website.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ April 23 2002,14:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How about get a gun for your gf?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm.. seems to me like a *very bad* idea. You will most likely end up getting shot smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ April 22 2002,14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">a322.jpg

$134.99

loveewephoto3_sm.jpg

$24.95

ubgear_1679_79248

$9.50

se1514-1.gif

$27.99

chair.jpg

$41.95

Just some ideas  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

he probably already has most of that stuff. except for the penis enlargement,obviously,or maybe he has it, and just hasnt used it yet. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ April 24 2002,02:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder what the hell that sheep thing is.<span id='postcolor'>

lol youve gotta be kidding? smile.gif

Well what the hell is it supposed to be?? Some crazy blowup doll for strange people? A giant piggy bank?