Sign in to follow this  
Deadfast

Deadfast's Dependency Enforcer

Deadfast's Dependency Enforcer

Ensure your missions can only be played by Combined Operations players.

enforcer_main.png

enforcer_details.png

Dependency Enforcer (or just The Enforcer for short) allows you to add a Combined Operations dependency to your mission. This eliminates the current problem of Arrowhead-only players being able to connect to missions built with ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead (Combined Operations) content before finally receiving an error message. With missions patched by The Enforcer, they will error out with missing addons (Chernarus or Takistan), before making it to the lobby.

It also allows advanced users to view in detail which addon classes the mission requires and in which content category they belong (ARMA 2, Operation Arrowhead, the content shared between the two games and community content).

Warning: I am not responsible for any hardware and/or software damage (messed up mission) caused by this tool!

Edited by Deadfast

I am new to all of this stuff but my missions are in PBO form and not SQM..is there anyway to search for missions in PBO form ?

Thank you

Editor missions are saved within a folder called missionName.Island and contain mission.sqm.

Only when you select "Export to singleplayer/mutliplayer" will they be packed as a missionName.Island.pbo