Sign in to follow this  
plumose 219

open OA pbo files

ive got arma pbo view, but i cant open OA pbo files with it, it saids its not a arma pbo ,any one had this problem ?:confused:

Get Eliteness and DePbo from here. Unpack Eliteness, then put the DePbo DLL into the same folder as Eliteness. Browse to the OA PBOs with Eliteness and double-click on them, it will unpack them to a folder with the PBO's name.

If you're viewing a folder full of the files you want to pack in Eliteness, the second button from the left on the top toolbar will pack its contents into a PBO with the folder's name. You can also use BinPBO from the BI Tools to pack PBOs, particularly if you need to binarize them, as I'm not sure Eliteness binarizes when packing.

Get Eliteness and DePbo from here. Unpack Eliteness, then put the DePbo DLL into the same folder as Eliteness. Browse to the OA PBOs with Eliteness and double-click on them, it will unpack them to a folder with the PBO's name.

thanks, i also was having problems opening pbos.

Anyone ever try opening the PMC DLC pbos? I am getting an error "unknown header type" when using Eliteness and DePBO to unpack the "characters_pmc.pbo" file.

The PMC .pbos (including the characters one) are unpacked successfully by Mikero's Arma2P tool, so I'm guessing you have an out of date DePBO.dll ???

B

@Switch556

Do not crosspost and do not dig up multiple old and inactive threads.

As far as I know you are not even supposed to open the Arma 2: PMC pbo's, they are encrypted.