Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

Ok so I ran the SIX upater console, but all my @ACE's keep saying

Mod is tagged as skip in the configuration file? What am I doing wrong yeah I read the FAQ but cant find an answer

Can somebody please explain what I'm doing wrong and how I fix the configuration file, I'm desperate.

Unsure if this is obvious but how do I add the fastrope ropes to the cargo of helicopters. I hav already tried addmagazinecargo and addmagazine.

Any ideas?

I have a quick question.

Is there a way to keep all of the ACE 2 features, but revert the missiles and bombs (Aircraft) back to Vanilla Arma 2. I liked the way the bombs on the harrier and such functioned (Able to lock on to ground targets); I know this isn't realistic, but for our sake (We generally only play quick games for fun), any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Anyone have a feasible solution?

Does anyone have a current yomasync link for the update from Friday? Kelly's Heroes isn't updated yet and my unit has a big operation tonight with half of us updated via SIX and half of us still on last week's ACE.

@MacScottie use the UGAF link

@Xeno and Aushliffe really nice plane i love the su30 desert

Hey does anyone have the link for the latest ACE2 update, I can't get on servers I want to join. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

sorry if I'm mistaken but wouldn't these be the links for updates?

Kellys ACE2-A2 / ACE2-OA & Community Repo Infos.

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

PS One small note, Vanilla OA's new goodies are keeping us busy atm, therefore we are not running ACE2 on our OA server. But we are keeping our old ACE2-ArmA2 server. We'll have ACE2OA server after most of the implementation are done and most of the KH Members switch to OA.

Try the sample mission I posted above.

I tried the sample mission but the Goggles/Masks option is still shaded out. Its got nothing to do with Combined Operations or the type of player face I use does it?

Sweet looking planes! I take it the Russian forces will have some of the previous ACEX features as well?

They worked for me the last time I tried a couple of weeks ago.

If the sling action is greyed out make sure there's no occupants in the vehicle being lifted and/or try raising/lowering the lifting helicopter.

Yeah, we had them working too a couple of months ago. There are no occupants, and we tried on both vehicles and crates, with the helo at every height imaginable and still no luck.

I would appreciate some reproduction steps to get it working but my gut feeling is it's either broken or disabled.

I am running the Six Updater GUI and it runs for a bit then opens a web document with this at the top:

" ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid in MainController#index "

Followed by a lot of stuff about rubygems and things. And at the top of the web document it says "Exception caught."

How do I fix this so I can install ACE 2?

I also have ArmA 2 and OA installed separately on Steam so I need help making ACE work and everything.

Edited by Vision16

I'm still getting this error:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/Turrets/RightDoorGun/ViewOptics.initAngleY'.

Hi there.

I updated my ace today, and I am getting a message about my userconfig beeing outdated, how can I update that? (I never had this problem before)

I'm using six updater btw.

thx for help in advance

Hi there.

I updated my ace today, and I am getting a message about my userconfig beeing outdated, how can I update that? (I never had this problem before)

I'm using six updater btw.

thx for help in advance

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Game_Issues

Can someone help with the error Im getting?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1703605&postcount=793

You may want to use the "search this thread" function just below the pages numbers on the upper right of the thread. I just tried it and it seems another had that error or something similar.

The link above is an ACE2 dev's suggestion if it's not working.

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

I'm still getting this error:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MH60S/Turrets/RightDoorGun/ViewOptics.initAngleY'.

Are you using any other Mods?

I'd try a fresh install of the updater, Vision16. Might help unbork it. Check the links on 1st posting of this thread for where to get the latest version - just in case you don't already know.

Xeno: i noticed on new update on1.5 RC3 that you upgraded the LAV-25A1 up to the LAV-25A2 so i was woundering since have did that is it possible to update the model to the LAV-25A2 what see on imges

5388img_8_25390_3.jpg Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

6175img_8_25390_7.jpg Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

8681lav_25_l1.jpg Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

2976img_8_27880_3.jpg Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

6483img_8_27880_4.jpg Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

Can someone help with the error Im getting?

I get this error as well. It has to do with one of the thousand mods I have installed. I think its the CH53. I think it uses something from the ACE MH60 that is not in arrowhead. If you want to get rid of it just remove that from your mission and see if you still get the error

So we can't use the MH-60S anymore ?

Hope they fix it.

BTW I'm Flea in Dev-heaven.

Ah didn't know that ;)

You can still use it just fine, simply ignore the error. I reckon it'll be fixed soon enough judging by this

Updated by Xeno about 19 hours ago

• Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assigned to set to KingHomer
  • Target version set to 1.5 (OA)

Xeno: i noticed on new update on1.5 RC3 that you upgraded the LAV-25A1 up to the LAV-25A2 so i was woundering since have did that is it possible to update the model to the LAV-25A2 what see on imges

If that's true and functionality's been changed without a model switch then is there not a double standard here:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13306#change-64151

heres my issue, when i run ace my hummers look like crap (similar to the BAF vehicles without the purchase). when i turn ace off they are pretty again... heres what they look like, they all look like...

arma2oa2010083022164350.png

halp!

EDIT:

found out what it was, it is because of BAF. i renamed the "common" folder to "commonBAF" which disables BAF, now everything looks sexy again.

Edited by TheDog_88