Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

I would like to give a big thanks to all those who contributed to the creation of this incredible modification.

Hey, Great Mod!

I was however wondering what the My M16A2 is, Using ones nouse i depicited that it would be a 'modable' weapon IE: Adding specific sights (ACOG, Holo, Holo4x(nice btw), shortdot, Or pretty much any scope that you've added to the game. Does this go for attachments anywhere on the gun, Such as PEQ2s or GLs or even Bipods?

Is it only a plan at the minute, or is it well underway And if so, will you be doing the same thing with all the weapons?

IF you keep this feature and continue its development, ID love you to add the Underslung shortgun (masterkey i think), Like the one from RH.

Hello everyone!

Thanks for great mod.

I don't play multi player missions.

Is there any showcase mission for ACE2 with all features?:confused:

Hello guys,

I was wondering if server side in some way a pbo can be excluded to disable the feature Combat-related Deafness (without loosing other functionality).

As i cant find it in the feature, wiki or thread here i assume its not possible to arrange it server side.

Maybe i was wrong (hopefully) ?

Thanks,

Spirit

have a look over your ace_serverconfig.hpp in /arma2/userconfig/ace

You can define what pbos to exclude from the check list (in your case it is ace_sys_combatdeaf.pbo). The descriptions there are self_explanatory

Edited by PuFu

why don't you check the demo/tutorial missions first?

I already checked these missions :). I'm looking for mission where you can test all ACE2 stuff (vehicles, aircrafts) on shooting range or in combat situations (something like Domination with all planes, choppers, tanks ready to by use on the beginning)

Edited by kristofer

Thank you Xeno and the whole ACE2 dev team for the continued development. I appreciate all you guys have done.

[uGAF] OA + A2 Public & YAS Repo updated to 1.5 RC6 Hotfix 2

Mod Version

@ACE 399

@ACEX 272

@ACEX_RU 6

@ACEX_USNavy 7

@ACEX_SM 60

@CBA 123

a2_backwards_compat.tar pbo files have been extracted and put into @ACE\addons.

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/UGAF_OA+A2_Server.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/OA_ACE/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthre...d=591#post_591

Thanks ACE team

Thank you Xeno and the whole ACE2 dev team for the continued development. I appreciate all you guys have done.

so do I