Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

Just discovered two problems

BMP-2D will not load and texture is missing for BRDM 9P31

Allready fixed (not available yet as the next version will also be the stable version).

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

havin a real hard time using the action keys like first aid and such with this latest update, somebody gets injured i try to give them first aid, it dosent work...

Allready fixed (not available yet as the next version will also be the stable version).

Xeno

Sweet and quick as usual :)

Xeno (or anyone else really), is the ACE1.5 RC6 hotfix just the regular update from Six Updater (ACE 398, ACEX 271 etc.)? Or is it something different that I need to do something special with six updater to download?

Yes please, i got the latest release but when checking i still had some 275mb to

download. Tried but failed. It seems i get some files but i dont know wich.

EDIT: The files are from acex_ru and acex_usnavy

When trying i get "The remote server returned (404) Not found.

28 files total missing.

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Hmm...

Getting a CTD when trying to run.

Editor, placing US navy AOR Squadleader..

How do i get the rpt..??

Edited by Andersson[SWEC]

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b398 Hotfix (ACE2 1.5 RC6).

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

Nice one thanks for that link anderson.

Think bombs and stuff placed with right windows key or the one next to that.Then you should get option in same window i think.

is the ACE1.5 RC6 hotfix just the regular update from Six Updater (ACE 398, ACEX 271 etc.)?

yes, actual update from Six is including hotfix.

this is the actual status (Six/Ace setup for CombinedOps):

To be checked

Mod Current Latest Info Changes Compatible?

@ACE 398 398 Info Changes Yes Arma2Oa

@ACEX 271 271 Info Changes Yes Arma2Oa

@ACEX_SM 59 59 Info Changes Yes Arma2Oa

@CBA 122 122 Info Changes Yes Arma2

Disabled (2)

Mod Current Latest Info Changes Compatible?

@CBA_A2 none 3 Info Changes No Arma2St

@CBA_OA none 3 Info Changes No Arma2OaSt

;1752761']Nope just get another "Place"

Place it then use windows key to remove safty then you get an action to blow it up in the your mouse wheel menu.

How do I use the new ACE addons?

Such as the Navy and RU?

I went into the combined ops expansions menu and it didn't show up.

I see the folders in my Arrowhead game folder though. Could I just move those folders to my Arma2 folder instead? Or will it not work right?

Hey everyone,

I have updated ACE via sixupdater and now I get error and game will not start.

Error:

x\cba\addons\main\script_macros_common.hpp not found

Now I see that some said delete CBA and redownload through sixupdater or manually update. Done both and niether one worked.

I have v1.52 and using ACE stable.

Could someone point me to a solution please.

Thanks.

Edited by CaptainBravo

Hey, I'm just looking at tweaking some values for ACE 2 here and there. I have Eliteness and BItools as well as CPBO. I have, however run into a couple issues.

1) CPBO doesn't seem to work, I used the .reg fix and it a associates .pbos, but i have no option to extract with CPBO or when i choose "open with cpbo" a little screen flashes and disappears instantly.

2) BItools keeps coming up with the error that "not enough room to install" despite the fact that i have almost a TB of HD space

3) when I extract with Eliteness and use UnRap on the config.bin the file is horribly mangled the script is everywhere and virtually illegible (instead of being properly set up with correct white space, left justification etc.) If anybody could help me with some way of cleaning up the config.bin to make it legible that would be awesome! :)

1) CPBO doesn't seem to work, I used the .reg fix and it a associates .pbos, but i have no option to extract with CPBO or when i choose "open with cpbo" a little screen flashes and disappears instantly.

I have the same problem as you have described in 1. I use the windows console instead. Start the cmd.exe, change to the correct folder (where cpbo.exe is... example): cd /D "D:\cpbo". The /D flag is used when you are changing partition. Then use the -e for extracting and -p for packing (example): cpbo -e smthng.pbo .

How do I use the new ACE addons?

Such as the Navy and RU?

I went into the combined ops expansions menu and it didn't show up.

I see the folders in my Arrowhead game folder though. Could I just move those folders to my Arma2 folder instead? Or will it not work right?

You need to add the folders to your shortcut target line. It's the same way you use any mod folder.

I have the same problem as you have described in 1. I use the windows console instead. Start the cmd.exe, change to the correct folder (where cpbo.exe is... example): cd /D "D:\cpbo". The /D flag is used when you are changing partition. Then use the -e for extracting and -p for packing (example): cpbo -e smthng.pbo .

Thanks Faust, I used to do that before, just seemed like this was a new system or something with all this talk of "right click unzipping etc" anywho realized the issue with #3 was merely my choice of text editor (wordpad works wonders :rolleyes:)

Now, I've noticed in digging around the config.bin for ACE 2 that while the Ammo class "Sh_120_HE" (which is the M830 HEATMPT) has a a vehicle magazine associated with it, there isn't a single ammo class designated to any of the ACE 120mmSABOT magazines...... all the ACE SABOT ammo (SH_120_SABOT) are not assigned to a magazine... If someone from the ACE team could clarify this for me that would be great ;)

hi xeno ;)

the DAGR seems not to be working under takistan. is that possible ?

it worked on other islands.

greetz

masty

hi xeno ;)

the DAGR seems not to be working under takistan. is that possible ?

it worked on other islands.

greetz

masty

Well... it works but not 100%, i think that it's because of the coord system on the new maps.

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/13357

Edited by columdrum

;1753427']Hmm...I cant enter SU34 as pilot or anything..

Not as Blue and not as Red..I can order AI in

but not myself...

You need to be standing next to the ladder underneath, and maybe face the other way.