Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

Do Large Bandages, Plasma etc. (all the 'advanced' medic gear) have any functionality yet? I've not come across a situation where they've been needed.

What do people think about removing those until they have a function? It's been more than once someone's brought along a Large Bandage instead of the usable type. I mean it has 'Large' in the name, it must be better, right?

Bad idea IMO because mission makers or other mods can invent their own medical systems and use/require those items. Maybe just take them out of the medtents.

Edited by Robalo_AS

Bad idea IMO because mission makers or other mods can invent their own medical systems and use/require those items. Maybe just take them out of the medtents.

Very well. Ticket to follow.

I have found the reason of requiring acex_c_weapon - it is at least ace weapon box.

If I place it, I cannot select the mission in dedicated server, though this addon is loaded.

Why? And how to use weapon crates in the mission?

Edited by McArcher

I noticed that when I have handcuffs in my inventory I have the possibility to disarm and arrest people... but when i click it nothing happen...am I doing something wrong or does it require any module or something?

thanks

massi

I guess we can say "yes" to at least the config work.

Didn't you guys already mention this earlier? I remember an answer that you would since the stuff added in the DLC will also be available in a patch. Not the actual, full BAF stuff but everything else will be supported in said patch. It seems only logical that if the changes will be available in an official patch then ACE2 will support.

I wonder how many more times you guys will have to answer this?

I feel for you ACE2 guys.

i dont get it how to use the ACE arty for arma can somebody help ?!!

Any chance of a sitrep regarding ACE Slingropes? They seem disabled, just wondering if or when they'll be back.

Really? The BI Arty documentation is probably one of the best.

as i said i DONT GET IT the instrucion is shitty

How? There's example missions.

oh sry dont see that one.

STILL NOT WORK with the ac PRC backpacks

Edited by Konrad1

is anyone else having problems using the new Artillery Computer with ACE? i'm assuming it's related to the differences in ACE's and BI's system. hopefully it's an easy fix since it is a nifty little tool.

I'm having a problem wih medics. Which med modules should I use with ACE? if I get hit, and hit first aid, for some reason it won't recognize the i hit stop for first aid, and nothing happens?

What am I doing wrong guys

i hope incude the real LAV-25 Optic for the gunner station..this real optics used in LAV-25 , LAV III , ASLAV , NZLAV.

7518LAV-25Reticle.png Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

is anyone else having problems using the new Artillery Computer with ACE? i'm assuming it's related to the differences in ACE's and BI's system. hopefully it's an easy fix since it is a nifty little tool.

Probably because Patch 1.54 was released yesterday and we did not yet have time to make this compatible. :rolleyes:

A little bit of patience effect wonders.

i hope incude the real LAV-25 Optic for the gunner station..this real optics used in LAV-25 , LAV III , ASLAV , NZLAV.

7518LAV-25Reticle.png Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

Thanks for these images. I'm sure we can use them to improve the LAV-25.

It might take a while since there are a tons of other optics waiting for further investigation. ;)

I'm having a problem wih medics. Which med modules should I use with ACE? if I get hit, and hit first aid, for some reason it won't recognize the i hit stop for first aid, and nothing happens?

What am I doing wrong guys

Can somebody please help

Make sure you have a bandage and a morphine on you.