Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b386 (ACE2 1.5 RC1)

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

Ive just updated , all servers are saying that my @ACE keys (about 6 of them) are not signed by the server , I tried kellys server in the above post too. What should I do here?

files listed in error :

@ACE\addons\ace_c_ai_rof.pbo

@ACE\addons\ace_c_ai_sensors.pbo

@ACE\addona\ace_c_ai_skill.pbo

@ACE\adons\ace_c_headmovement.pbo

@ace\addons\ace_c_men_gear.pbo

"are not signed by a key accepted by this server"

Edited by jangles

Is it possible/planned to bring back the supersonic cracks in ACEX_SM?

What are you talking about? They are still in, and I dont plan to remove them.

Is it possible/planned to bring back the supersonic cracks in ACEX_SM?

What do you mean? The 1.2 "old" sounds leave the BI defaults.

You run OA Beta? If not, the ammo box freezes are a 1.52 bug.

beta??

i have the full arrowhead game... patched up.

but its ok im updating now with the stable version yaaaaay!

**edit**

ok so im again fully updated and STILL im crashing at the ammo boxes... im almost giving up... i get so close then bang!

Edited by god84

beta??

i have the full arrowhead game... patched up.

There are beta patches so that you can test the new patch before it comes out and provide feedback regarding bugs/issues etc.

so what can i do? do i have to RE install the operation arrowhead? or is there a patch i can download which reverts back from 1.52?

Latest couple builds of ACEX_SM brought back the "sounds like it's next to me but it's a few hundred meters away" sounds :(

I used to tell how far a shot was fired from before that, not anymore, weapon sounds the same if it's 50 to 300m now.

Edited by Robalo_AS

Even a "click" when you're empty can be heard very far away, hadn't noticed if this was ACE-specific or not though but thinking about it I don't remember getting it without ACE.

Even a "click" when you're empty can be heard very far away, hadn't noticed if this was ACE-specific or not though but thinking about it I don't remember getting it without ACE.

It's a bug in (vanilla) OA 1.52 and was fixed allready in one of the beta patches (like many other bugs).

Xeno

Edited by Xeno

Err, I can't connect to Six Updater Network Main while trying to update ACE

I get this error

Error 102 (net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED): Unknown error.

It seems the group map tracking system has undergone some changes, is there any updated documentation on them? Wagn seems the same.

* NullGroup vehicle tracking markers [sickboy]

* Tracking Markers will now also be shown for vehicles. Vehicles get numbered from 1 to xx. Vehicle markers atm take precedence over group markers (c/d/g). closes #9249 [sickboy]

For example, I can no longer seem to hide vehicles

(group (driver this)) setVariable ["ace_sys_tracking_marker_override", true];

Worked in A2 but not anymore, could the "Vehicle markers atm take precedence over group markers" be elaborated on? :confused:

Thanks

What are you talking about? They are still in, and I dont plan to remove them.

They are? I havent heard them since I installed OA and have been missing them badly... is there a file name I can check for in my ACEX_SM /addons folder?

EDIT - NVM, latest beta fixed it.

Edited by Mandrake5

so is the recent OA beta patch an update of the 1.52 patch?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

ohhhh yeaaah got it working FINALLY!!

thanks to mandrake for abit of help!

so is the recent OA beta patch an update of the 1.52 patch?

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

ohhhh yeaaah got it working FINALLY!!

thanks to mandrake for abit of help!

It's a beta for the next official patch.

Have you guys considered changing the lock-on sounds? The current ones are... mind blowing :F (in the negative way)

Hopefully this is the right thread.

I've been looking at problems on the forum but can't find the solution. Maybe you could help.

ARMA 2

Version: 1.07.71750

ACE 2: 1.3.0.373

This is everything I have via the SixUpdater. I'm not entirely sound on everything I have downloaded. So this could also be the problem, I tried to fix by updating as much as I could.

@ACE 386 386 Info Changes Yes Arma2

@ACEX 262 262 Info Changes Yes Arma2

@ACEX_PLA 19 19 Info Changes Yes Arma2

@ACEX_SM 56 56 Info Changes Yes Arma2

@ACE_A2 373 373 Info Changes Yes Arma2St

@CBA 118 118 Info Changes Yes Arma2

@CBA_A2 3 3 Info Changes Yes Arma2St

@panthera 6 6 Info Changes Yes Arma2

PROBLEM:

So I try to play games of domination etc, edit maps and can't seem to access any of the ace weapons or ace gear. I can't play on most servers because it says I do not have the downloadable content that has been deleted and get kicked off. But clearly everything is up to date fromt he updater. When I launch arma 2, I get this error before it opens up.

Addon acex_c_men_gear requires version 1.5 of application.

Could anyone tell me what I have to do to continue playing arma 2 with ace 2. It's been crap without the Ace mod.

Thanks

I'm sure this has been asked before but finding something in this hella long thread and with the constant updating informations get invalid pretty fast I reckon so I just ask:

How do you get the AGM-114L Hellfires to work?

The K's are no problem, either tab the target as pilot with AI gunner or the laser thingie as gunner, but those damn L's wont hit anything. I've searched everywhere and read everything on this topic but couldn't find a working solution.

So could anyone please post a short step-by-step instruction to explain it?

edit:

Oh yeah, and I have everything updated to the newest version.

I think that perhaps they are able to target actual laser targets. IE from a players designator.

They *should* be able to also target the gunner's laser, at least it worked in older versions when I actually tried it.

I've been looking at problems on the forum but can't find the solution. Maybe you could help.

1.3 is the latest version for A2 only.

You can get it here:

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/ACE_1_3

1.5 is OA only.

Worked in A2 but not anymore, could the "Vehicle markers atm take precedence over group markers" be elaborated on? :confused:

Please create a ticket, you know where :)

can i use ACE sounds on servers that dont accept mods?

Only if the admin on the server allows the sound mod (aka has added the ACEX_SM bikey).

The latest ACEX_SM version doesn't depend on CBA anymore (played the whole evening with it on a non ACE server and the admin was so nice to add the bikey for it).

Xeno

I'll ask again...Where are all the ACE public servers? I be damned if I can find any.