Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

Have a screenshot, is there text in the box?

I can't take a screenshot because it's to fast and random, Theres no text in the box.

I can't take a screenshot because it's to fast and random, Theres no text in the box.

Please tell me your OA build number (main menu screen, bottom right)

Xeno

Hey im still gettin that "include file x\cba\addons\main\script_macros_common.hpp not found" error -.-

I was going to delete ACE/ACEX/CBA and the userconfig folders but nothing worked for me.^^maybe finally someone can help me

where have all the guns in previous ACE 2 versions gone ???

There were tons of guns in the ACE ammo boxes when i used to use it with Arma 2, now in this version there seem to be hardly any in comparison ? where are all the M4 variations for example ? have they not been ported over yet ??

They are allmost all still available, just not enabled in the boxes so you have to add them manually.

ACE 1.5 weapons list:

http://browser.dev-heaven.net/cfg_weapons/classlist?version=21&commit=Change&options[group_by]=weap_type&options[custom_type]=&options[faction]=

Xeno

I can't seem to find the ACE Stryker classnames in the six updater browser

nm just went back a couple versions (1.2)

Edited by _S2_

Hi,

I recently downloaded the latest Repro updates from Kelly's Heroes, and now the SCARS are defaulting back to the original stock BIS sounds.

I ran a test and put everything back to 1.52 OA CO and just CBA/ACEX_SM and again all SCARS are back to BIS.

I still have a version of ACEX_SM prior to recent updates and using everything else but instead simply referring to that prior version of ACEX_SM, all scars are back to ACE, so its repeatable. Before I make a ticket, anyone else notice? Known Issue? Has it been noted already?

This is my changelog in ACEX_SM which refers back to BIS scar sounds:

h2. Fri Aug 06 20:41:06 +0200 2010

Build 55

Updated to source:@e355e26caa66c1575fa674f80b14e75ef489e306

Edited by mrcash2009

I also have the vanilla SCAR sounds with the latest ACE_SM, glad its not just me

The 1.52 version on Steam and some other sites where you can buy OA online has a lower internal build number than patch 1.52 (patch 1.52 has build number 71816, main menu screen, right bottom).

The new turret commands are part of patch 1.52.

So even if you have allready 1.52 (not patched and version != 71816) you have to apply patch 1.52 or use a beta patch.

Xeno

Thanks Xeno. ** Confirmed my steam is 1.52.71612**** But isnt manually patching steam a bad idea, beta or otherwise? Id rather not do beta anyway.

2 more things.

1. Ive tried to create a login at dev-hev for bug reporting and its not working for me. Same username if u can fix. changed pass several times, and the login it puts in the pass reset email is the one im using.

2. Think this may be spectator script related. If i make a coo-op and host and play on my box and a buddy connects, If i save and come back later and reassign my buddy to the same slot, on game start he goes from bird to insect in spectator and cant get in the AI slot. Oh and the magicbox crashed for him all the time. Changing gear in briefing never works for him either but i think that a vanilla issue. Seem to remember that back with Flashpoint. Heh, Gawd I'm old.

Edited by ual002

Thanks Xeno. But isnt manually patching steam a bad idea, beta or otherwise? Id rather not do beta anyway.

That is not true at all. The beta patches are compatible

1. Ive tried to create a login at dev-hev for bug reporting and its not working for me. Same username if u can fix. changed pass several times, and the login it puts in the pass reset email is the one im using.

You will need to manually have your account activated. Just give it some time.

2. Think this may be spectator script related. If i make a coo-op and host and play on my box and a buddy connects, If i save and come back later and reassign my buddy to the same slot, on game start he goes from bird to insect in spectator and cant get in the AI slot. Oh and the magicbox crashed for him all the time. Changing gear in briefing never works for him either but i think that a vanilla issue. Seem to remember that back with Flashpoint. Heh, Gawd I'm old.

Not ace related

Edited by PuFu

when I load Ace it says that I am missing the server config...but...it is there in my Arma2 folder? any ideas why this happens? thanks.

hallo, i'm new with this mod :D

okay, i just DL six updater, then come to the website, and search for this file. I found it, but my problem is, how do i download ACE 1.5 and other file??

i really stuck for that :D

thanks

ok... i have been online and im using the operation arrowhead disc...which files would i need to play on a ACE2 server...

i clicked on one and it told me i needed @cba2....

i clicked on another and it said i needed @acex_s

i have @ace2

@acex

@cba

even @zcommon (dunno if this matters)

please can someone help me, this is my first post here so sorry if im in the wrong zone

There were tons of guns in the ACE ammo boxes when i used to use it with Arma 2, now in this version there seem to be hardly any in comparison ? where are all the M4 variations for example ? have they not been ported over yet ??

i've posted the above a few times now and never get a response...

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE, so many people here using ACE and not one person can confirm if they have this problem or not !!!

theres alot of m4a1 varients in my game... or u talking about the m4a2 a3 a4 ect?

oh ok, sorry.

cheers but is there any chance of you putting them in the boxes because quite frankly i don't have the first clue how to add them manually... seems kinda awkward way of doing things, ammo box method was a lot more user friendly for people like me who don't really know the first thing about stuff like this !

cheers but is there any chance of you putting them in the boxes because quite frankly i don't have the first clue how to add them manually...

They will be available again in the boxes. Just have patience.

Xeno