Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b384 (ACE2 1.5 PreRC)

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

Thanks a lot for the update.

I'm using A.C.E. for CO (CBA = 118, ACE = 384, ACEX = 260 and ACEX_SM = 54).

Is there something wrong with throwing grenades? I cannot throw them. I see the animation, but no grenade is thrown. Can anyone confirm this problem?

delete i test without ace same bug

Edited by M1n1d0u

same here with the grenades

can throw them while crouching but not standing

@ monkfish and CriminalMinds

Thanks for confirmation.

I tested it again:

lying = it works

kneeling = it works

standing = it doesn't work

Edit:

Created a ticket on dev-heaven.net.

Edited by DragonBaron

Hi guys.

So I'm building a mission with zombies all over the place. The scenario is kind of where the virus is airborne so everyone has to wear a gasmask. The problem is, I already edited my userconfig and added gasmask in the units init but it just won't wear it's gasmask.

So could you guys please explain to me how I get the AI to wear their gasmasks. (I'm using the ACE gasmasks btw.)

Thanks!

hey guys, my SIX updater wont start, it opens up a new tab, tries to load, then gives me some error saying the page cannot be found? this has never happened before

I'm on AddonSync, and it's been calculating the md5 hash for a real long time now...

I'm on AddonSync, and it's been calculating the md5 hash for a real long time now...

You say that like it's some kind of drug...

Anyway: first time run will take quite some time calculating checksums. After this first time the checksums are cached so it will work *a lot* quicker...

*I cant get the ace_clientside_config.hpp nick to work anymore in ACE 1.5...

Where you add your ingame name so you can use earplugs etc. Something I am missing?

EDIT: Cant get any ace_clientside_config options to work actually. Like, turn on ai voices.

*Also, I kinda miss the pre configured grenade modes ACE Arma 2 none OA had. With the current OA system its, again, hard to throw nads just over walls or similar. Some might say the older ACE system was a little tedious, but with a voice program I had no issue using it since I just selected grenades, ran up to the wall, said "nad wall" (throw short) and throw it.

*Love the "new" G3 with aimpoint btw.

Just need more missions to update there ammo boxes.

Edited by JojoTheSlayer

Alright, I found the true addon that makes the game CTD whenever you shot someone.

It is the Pedagne mod. (spelling?)

Also OPX should be disabled too because it CTD's whenever I try to open a map from that mod.

I have all the mods activated from the addonsync that came with the ACE mod.

I deactivated that one mod and my problem is fixed.

Now I have one last problem. My chatbox seems to be lowered off my screen, and I keep getting error messages whenever I get to the main menu whenever I launch the game, and also when I go ingame. The game is playable, but the error messages get annoying.

Did the change from 1.3 to 1.5 remove buckshot and the spotting rifle from the SMAW, or is it just me? If they were temporarily removed, are there any plans for their return?

EDIT: OK, verified the SMAW spotting rifle removal.

Edited by RAKtheUndead

Does anyone else have their chatbox offscreen and get error messages about a bin?

Turret indicators are not working for me. I got steam Arma2 and OA, running CO. Of course 6 updater sees it as standalone. But i made custom profile. Ive got Ace, Acex, Acex_sm, CBA, BW, BW Ace, Ace_pla, Namalsk, Pathera and Isla duala. Any thoughts? -showscript erros is deffinatly throwing an error about scripting, something about

missing ; _wpn = this |*|weaponsturret [0];

'weaponsturret' command is new to 1.52 i believe, but I have 1.52 What gives?

Turret indicators are not working for me. I got steam Arma2 and OA, running CO. Of course 6 updater sees it as standalone. But i made custom profile. Ive got Ace, Acex, Acex_sm, CBA, BW, BW Ace, Ace_pla, Namalsk, Pathera and Isla duala. Any thoughts? -showscript erros is deffinatly throwing an error about scripting, something about

I noticed that too but figured there's no way they are going to miss this error? But new version still has it :(

Could I please get a reply from a creator of this mod?

I got everything working now, but just one last bug.

I have been troubleshooting this for 2 days now. (disabling mods, enabling)

My chatbox is lowered off screen. I can only see messages after there is more messages to move the old messages up.

I disabled and enabled different addons that came with ACE from addonsync.

This is very annoying. Also I can't use "Heal (name)" with the scroll menu. It does nothing.

And I can't throw grenades while standing.

This mod is epic though, but those bugs kinda ruin the gameplay a bit.

I can't see what my team is saying unless it's an old message that was moved up by a new message.

My chatbox is lowered off screen. I can only see messages after there is more messages to move the old messages up.

No idea why, but the place for bug reporting is here. Should get a proper response over there. (Make sure to include your RPT.)

This is very annoying. Also I can't use "Heal (name)" with the scroll menu. It does nothing.

Make sure you have the proper medical gear on you.

And I can't throw grenades while standing.

Already reported and fixed for the next update.

See: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12746#change-61909

I have a question...I just reinstalled A2, not combined arms...and I was wondering what was the preset for that, so I can reinstall ACE for A2. Also I have the Steam version. Thanks..Also I ran into a problem how do I change it on six-updater...I click on 'edit preset' but theres not a drop down menu, so I really don't know how to change it and whatnot, thanks for the help.

Edited by CodyLang

missing ; _wpn = this |*|weaponsturret [0];

Please create a ticket with reproduction steps and attach your rpt file. I for one don't get this error neither with 1.52 nor with the latest beta.

The most logical (and the weirdest at the same time) explanation is that the 'weaponsturret' command hasn't been included in the steam version yet.

Edited by Q1184

hi all, same people can say me how lock and unlock the "self interaction menu" with the script

Thanks