Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 Beta (Advanced Combat Environment)

I play 1.2 Stable, and it is one of the releases where the little birds were removed from the unit editor, even though the pbo files are still in the mod. Is there some way I can get them back?

And I don't have a Right Windows key on my keyboard, so I can't use the Other Interaction menu. It isn't listed in the ace_keys config file. Is there a workaround for this?

Any particular reasons for not running v1.3 stable?

/curious

A host of .pbos simply stopped functioning despite the fact ACE had behaved fine right up to that point. No mod conflicts, and I was missing AT backblast, ear-ringing, recoil dust, grenade throws and some other stuff I forget. I wish there was some 1.2 beta version close to 1.3 still available.

Edit: My bewildered posts about it are back somewhere in this thread, I believe.

Edited by maturin

can anyone confirm that the latest Ace build is 382?

Edit:

My bad, sorry

Edited by Nicolai

can anyone confirm that the latest Ace build is 382?

No. Because the opening post doesn't mention it nor does the release post on the ACE homepage tell you anything about the current versions.

Xeno

i use ace2 and OA

i need make a man invulnerable.

with two radio command i set

player setVariable ["ace_w_allow_dam", false];

and man turn "invurerable"

When i set

player setVariable ["ace_w_allow_dam", true];

the man don't turn vurlerable!!!

where is the error??

Thanks.

When i set

player setVariable ["ace_w_allow_dam", true];

the man don't turn vurlerable!!!

It's

player setVariable ["ace_w_allow_dam", nil];

Xeno

im trying to use ace unit in editor and i can't find them: ACE_USMC_SoldierS_Spotter_D

even with editing mission.sqm it doesn't work, were they removed?

im trying to use ace unit in editor and i can't find them: ACE_USMC_SoldierS_Spotter_D

Most of those classes will be available again as soon as ACEX_RU and ACEX_USNAVY are ready. It takes a little bit longer than expected (summertime, holidays, and so on). Once they are available missions made for ACE 1.3 should run out of the box again (as long as you run Combined Operations).

Xeno

Once they are available missions made for ACE 1.3 should run out of the box again (as long as you run Combined Operations).

Ah, that's great to hear Xeno. 1 small thing, wouldn't ACEX_US make more sense as a name, since it adds US Navy, USMC, US Air Force and US Army faction content? Just a thought.

Great mod guys, but can anyvbody tell me if the Mod still has the drag and heal features it had from the original ACE, and how do you use fast ropes?

Great mod guys, but can anyvbody tell me if the Mod still has the drag and heal features it had from the original ACE, and how do you use fast ropes?

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Wounding_System

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Fast_Roping

(what's missing here is that you need a rope from the rope box)

All features:

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Features

Xeno

Kellys ACE2-A2 / ACE2-OA & Community Repo Infos.

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

PS One small note, Vanilla OA's new goodies are keeping us busy atm, therefore we are not running ACE2 on our OA server. But we are keeping our old ACE2-ArmA2 server. We'll have ACE2OA server after most of the implementation are done and most of the KH Members switch to OA.

The community addons returns some errors. I can't download some of the files from it. I have most of it though, but I'm missing about 100mb because it won't download.

The Remote server returned an Error

The community addons returns some errors. I can't download some of the files from it. I have most of it though, but I'm missing about 100mb because it won't download.

The Remote server returned an Error

Try removing those files and try to download again.

PM me the files you are having problem downloading afterwards etc...

Cross

I get this error:

Include file x\cba\addons\main\script_macros_common.hpp not found

when starting up with ACE.

Anyone else find that the Hand Grenade Throw Type (Shift-H) isn't working correctly in OA/CO? Am I doing something wrong I'm not aware of, because back in A2 I had no problem utilizing the feature, but have yet to get it to work correctly in OA/CO?

I get this error:

Include file x\cba\addons\main\script_macros_common.hpp not found

when starting up with ACE.

Are you using the correct version of CBA? Are you using CO, OA or just A2?

A little more info would be helpful.

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

Anyone else find that the Hand Grenade Throw Type (Shift-H) isn't working correctly in OA/CO? Am I doing something wrong I'm not aware of, because back in A2 I had no problem utilizing the feature, but have yet to get it to work correctly in OA/CO?

I think the WAGN said it was removed for now. Can't remember though.

Er, I'm using CO.( Or is it OA? Cause I have Arma 2 mixed in it....but seems a little buggy)

Er, I'm using CO.( Or is it OA? Cause I have Arma 2 mixed in it....but seems a little buggy)

Which CBA are you using and what version of ACE2?

It's not needed anymore, OA has it's own grenade distance feature (imho, not as good, but it works). Simply hold the Left mouse button down for longer for a longer throw.

Im getting this:

arma2oa2010080512593835.jpg

Just downloaded from Six ,using CO (OA only gave me others errors related to A2 missing)

Thats due a wrong version of CBA or due the line "-showScriptErrors"(what that do?) in the shortcut?