Sign in to follow this  
Sgt. Eversmann

2004 mod needs a team

Do you need a voice actor? I can do: normal english, normal french, french resistance voice (lot's of english with a mix of some french words). I can play with my voice a lot. Currently I have no example, but will put some later if you want.

YES! That's what I am looking for. Some people who can do voices. And if you can try to get some girl voices wink.gif. Or have someone who's good at Girl voices tounge.gif

ok man i wanna help!! I'm a freelance Mission editor!!

What i mean is i'd love to make you some missions but i don't wanna get stuck to just one mod. You know what i mean. I helped out a lot of people with missions, but i haven't got the time to give your mod all the attention it needs. But if you have plenty of mission makers i'd be happy to co-op with them.

For some missions check out my site:

My Webpage

by the way this site sucks and i cancelled the campaign when i learned about the nam mod

You could alsoo mail me:

macho_man_mathijs@yahoo.com

or at:

macho_man_mathijs@hotmail.com

By the way we could use my site as a temperary site for the mod. It doesn't have to much bandwith, wich might cause some troubles. confused.gif That's if we'd use it ofcourse. Or (and this is my favorite temp solution/) we could all subscribe to a geocities site and use them as one!! smile.gif

You might not believe it but it actually works quite well, as long as every member of the team admins his own part of the site!! lol I mean we could make a members part, wich you host, we could make a missions part, wich i host and we could just do this a dozen times!!  biggrin.gif

like the idea?

as i said earlier mail me at one of the adresses (prefer the yahoo one by the way. The other one is primarily used for MSN, wich i liked for a while)

Oh jeah and by the way where are you from?

the US or Europe or were-ever and could you tell the other member something about your previes addons?

oh jeah and something else, did you post your requist on some other sites like the OFPEC forum, I'd be happy to do that for you by the way.

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U.S. Army. I was in Afganistan a little while ago. Now i'm at home. I go to work in the morning come back in the afternoon but anyway. <span id='postcolor'>

Really? We lost a man from our Battalion in Afghanistan last month. We are looking at deployment to a certain somewhere very soon.

I take it youre not THE Staff Sgt Eversmann of Mogadishu fame?

(Blackhawk Down etc)

stupid question really,

but ive met 1 or 2 people on the internet claiming/pretending to be real war heroes who turned out to be fakes...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IsthatyouJohnWayne @ May 05 2002,09:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I take it youre not THE  Staff Sgt Eversmann of Mogadishu fame?

(Blackhawk Down etc)

stupid question really,

but ive met 1 or 2 people on the internet claiming/pretending to be real war heroes who turned out to be fakes...<span id='postcolor'>

Please don't get off topic.

So do we have a site coming?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Eversmann @ April 24 2002,21:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, I don't have a website yet.

Here are some things that we will be doing for the mod. I only have the west side half done.

West Side

F22 Lightning – 1 GAU-72071 w/2,000 rounds, 6 Mavericks, 2 Sidewinders, 4 Bombs

F14 Tomcat – 1 GAU-72071 w/2,000 rounds, 4 Mavericks, 2 Sidewinders, 1 Deployable 500 lbs Fuel tank

A8 Crusader – 1 GAU-72071 w/1,000 Rounds, 6 Mavericks, 2 Sidewinders, 6 Bombs

A4 Skyhawk – 1 GAU-72071 w/500 rounds, 2 Mavericks, 2 Sidewinders

UH-60MLS Personnel Transport – 2 Vulcan Cannon Type 7 Machine Guns (One on each side)

UH-60DG Medical Transport – 1 Vulcan Cannon Type 7 Machine Gun (One on the Right side)

UH-60DG Medical Transport - (Unarmed Version)

AH-79L Lightning Bolt Attack Helicopter – 1 360* rotary cannon, 10 Hellfires, 60 Rockets, 4 Stinger Missiles and 2 Vulcan Cannon Type 7 Machine Guns (One on each wing)

AH-64 Apache Attack Helicopter – 1 180* rotary cannon, 8 Hellfires, 34 Rockets, 2 Stinger Missiles.

UH-60MRD Personnel Transport – 2 Fuel tanks on each side above the doors. (Refer to Tom Clancey’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear _ Urban Operations Intro)

Little Bird Attack Helicopter/Personnel Transport – Attack Helicopter Version _ 2 Vulcan Cannons/ - Personnel Transport Version _ Seats on both sides of the Helicopter

UH-1 Huey – Unarmed/Armed Personnel Transport – Unarmed Version _ Nothing/ Armed Version _ 2 Rocket Launchers + 40 Rockets

Iowa Class Battleship – 15 Harpoon Missiles, 7 Cruise Missiles, 3 Heavy Type Main guns, Helicopter can land on the helipad on the back

LST 74 – 4 Small type main guns, 4 Harpoon missiles, 2 Cruise Missiles, Helicopter can land on the helipad on the back

New Techonlogy to use/work on: Tail Rotar Failure, Rope Reppeling, Swimming?, Skydiving?, Open and close doors and windows on vehicles?, and more.<span id='postcolor'>

This all sounds fine and dandy, but how do you plan to do this with all the limitations of the game engine???

Two vulcan cannons on a blackhawk? Kinda hard when a vehicle can only have one weapon. Battleships with 3 main guns and LSTs that you can land on? Same 1-weapon problem and how do you plan to keep the LST from sinking? Fighter jets that will fly over the small OFP islands in a few seconds??

I dont want to be mean but I think you've placed your hopes a tad bit too high. You need to carefully rethink your plans and take in to account the restrictions of OFP's game engine.

Good luck with whatever you do accomplish though smile.gif

I'd be happy to help out with writing and making missions. I think ive read enough clancy, and the like to be able to twist a mean plot and stay accurate.

LoL. No i'm not Staff Sgt. Eversmann. I'm actually Lieutenant Danny Hopper. No I don't work for BIS. And to Mr ThunderMakeR there were 2 vulcan cannons on the Blackhawk during Somalia. One on each side as have been seen in the movie Black Hawk Down. And is this post meant for you? I said post if you wanted to join. Do not get off topic. I still have to make a few changes because I know there are going to be some parts that we can't do. So please let me deal with it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Eversmann @ May 06 2002,20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And to Mr ThunderMakeR there were 2 vulcan cannons on the Blackhawk during Somalia. One on each side as have been seen in the movie Black Hawk Down. And is this post meant for you? I said post if you wanted to join. Do not get off topic. I still have to make a few changes because I know there are going to be some parts that we can't do. So please let me deal with it.<span id='postcolor'>

I know that the blackhawks usually have two miniguns, but the OFP engine cant support that in game. I was just trying to help by pointing out a few flaws in your design.

How about if you have diffrent catagorys for the gun's on the side like gun 1 & gun 2 and dont have them fire at the same time?

I'd be happy to offer my services as a voice-over actor. I do freelance voice material and have worked as a Radio DJ before.

My voice is quite varied. I can do a few accents (no add'l languages) but my primary ability is sounding boomy and authoritative. Being a radio DJ has certainly helped this aspect. I'd make a great commanding officer or general's voice.

Think Peter Cullen of the Transformers (Optimus Prime).

I have a recording studio locally and have space for posting the audio files. (in whatever format you'd like...) .OGG?

Let me know..

.:iXnay

yo man this last guys sounds great I think he is a must!!

I mean it might be really cool to have some grear sounds in the game, don't you agree, Sergeant?

I knew that MrThunderMaker I didn't say the second gun would be able to use it. Only one can be used but the other one will be for looks.

Anyway I need people who are good at theses

Sounds and Music Man

Texturer

Skinner

(7 or more) Voice Actors

Here is the New West Side list

West Side

Note: Maximum speeds for all planes is 500 MPH

YF-22 Lightning – M61 gun 450 Rounds, 6 AIM-120C, 2 Fuel Tanks, 4 AIM-9

YF-23 Black Widow - 4 AIM-9 Sidewinder - internal bays in engine intake duct sides, 4 AIM-120 AMRAAM - internal bays underneath air intakes

F-14 Tomcat – 1 20mm gun, 4 Mavericks, 2 Sidewinders, 1 Deployable 500 lbs Fuel tank

E-2C Hawkeye – 2 Fuel Tanks

C-130 – Nothing

C-17 Globemaster III – Nothing

B-1 Lancer – 84 MK-82’s

F-4 Phantom II - Four AIM-7 Sparrow and four AIM-9M Sidewinder missiles, AGM-65 Maverick missiles, AGM-88 HARM missile capability, and one fuselage centerline bomb rack and four pylon bomb racks capable of carrying 12,500 pounds (5,625 kilograms) of general purpose bombs.

A-4 Skyhawk – 2 20mm guns internal to the wing structure, 2 Mavericks, 2 Sidewinders

A-7 Corsair II - One internally mounted M61A1 20 mm six barrel cannon, 4 Mavericks, 2 AIM-9 Sidewinders

AV-8B Harrier - One fuselage-mounted 25 mm gun system, Standard Air-to-Ground (A/G) load: Six Mk 82, 500 pound bombs, Standard Air-to-Air (A/A) load: Four AIM-9L/M Sidewinder missiles

A-6E Intruder – 2 AIM-9 Sidewinders, 4 Mk-77 Napalm, 2 AGM-88 HARM

A-10 Thunderbolt – 1 20mm gun, 8 Mavericks

EA-6B Prowler - ALQ-99 Tactical Jamming System (TJS), High Speed Anti-Radiation Missile (HARM)

All vehicles below this will all be in desert camo

MH-60M Personnel Transport – 2 Vulcan Cannon Type 7 Machine Guns (One on each side)

UH-60Q Medical Transport – 1 Vulcan Cannon Type 7 Machine Gun (One on the Right side)

UH-60Q Medical Transport – Nothing

AH-1F Super Cobra Attack Helicopter – To be decided

AH-79L Lightning Bolt Attack Helicopter – 1 360* rotary cannon, 10 Hellfires, 60 Rockets, 4 Stinger Missiles and 2 Vulcan Cannon Type 7 Machine Guns (One on each wing)

AH-64A Apache Attack Helicopter – 1 180* rotary cannon, 8 Hell fires, 34 Rockets, 2 Stinger Missiles.

UH-60MRD Personnel Transport – 2 Fuel tanks on each side above the doors. (Refer to Tom Clancey’s Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear _ Urban Operations Intro)

AH-6J Little Bird Attack Helicopter/Personnel Transport – Attack Helicopter Version _ 2 Vulcan Cannons/ - Personnel Transport Version _ Seats on both sides of the Helicopter

UH-1 Huey – Unarmed/Armed Personnel Transport – Unarmed Version _ Nothing/ Armed Version _ 2 Rocket Launchers + 40 Rockets

UH-1N Huey – Unarmed/Armed Personnel Transport – Unarmed Version _ Nothing/ Armed Version _ 2 Rocket Launchers + 32 Rockets _ 4 Hellfires

V22 Osprey – Unarmed

CH-47 – Armed _ 1 M60 Machine Gun

CH-53 Sea Stallion – Unarmed

OH-58D Kiowa – Unarmed Version _ Nothing/ Armed Version _ 2 Rocket Launchers + 40 Rockets

LST 74 – Transport

M1A1 Abrams – 1 Main Sabot and Heat cannon, 1 Machine Gun, 1 Heavy Cannon

M2A2 Bradley – 1 Heavy Cannon, 1 Machine Gun, 2 Tow Launchers

M60 Patton - 1 Main Sabot and Heat Cannon, 1 Machine Gun

M163 Vulcan – 1 Heavy Vulcan Cannon

M113 APC – 1 Machine Gun

Hummv with Machine Gun – 1 Machine Gun (Kind of like the one on Black Hawk Down

5t Truck - Nothing

5t Truck Open - Nothing

Jeep - Nothing

Solider – *New* M16A2 Sound

Machine Gunner – *New* M60 Sound – *New* M249 and Sound

Spec Ops Day – *NEW* MP5 and Sound

Spec Ops Day SD – *New* MP5SD Sound

Spec Ops Night – *NEW* MP5 and sound

Spec Ops Night SD – *New* MP5SD Sound

Officer – *New* M16A2 Sound

LAW Solider – *New* M16A2 sound and *NEW*LAW Launcher sound

AT Solider – *NEW*M16A2 Sound and *NEW* AT Launcher Sound

AA Solider – *NEW* M16A2 Sound and *NEW* AA Launcher Sound

Snipers 1 – 4 – *NEW* PSG-1 w/scope; *NEW* PSG-1 Silenced/with scope; *NEW* M21 Sound; *NEW* M14 w/scope

Soldier G3A3 – *NEW* G3A3; *NEW* G3A3 w/scope

Sniper Beretta 82A1 – *NEW* Beretta 82A1 w/scope

Soldier M16A2 – *NEW* M16A2 w/scope

Soldier M16A2 SD – *NEW* M16A2 w/scope and silencer

Officer M16A2 – *NEW* M16A2 w/scope

Officer M16A2 SD – *NEW* M16A2 w/scope and silencer

Soldier FNP90 – *NEW* FNP90

Soldier L85A1 – *NEW* L85A1

Soldier H&KSD  – *NEW* H&K Hell bound SD w/scope

Soldier H&K – *NEW*H&K Hell Bound w/scope

Civilian Side

Note: Maximum Speeds for all planes is 400 MPH

T-2 Buckeye – Nothing _ 380

T-6A JPATS [Texan II / Harvard II] – Nothing _ 290

T-37 Tweet – Nothing _ 250 MPH

T-38 Talon – Nothing _ 400 MPH

T-45 Goshawk – Nothing _ 400 MPH

TH-57 – Nothing _ 400 MPH

C-12 Huron – Nothing _ 240 MPH

Mitsubishi Marquise – Nothing _ 270 MPH, Seats 15 and 2 pilots

Gates Learjet 23 – Nothing _ 350 MPH, Seats 4 and 2 pilots

Boing 737 – Nothing _ 400 MPH, Seats 400 and 2 pilots

Aerospatial Ecureuil 350 – Nothing _ 144 MPH, Seats 2 and 2 pilots

Bell 206 Jet Ranger – Nothing _ 123, Seats 2 and 2 pilots

Bell 212 – Nothing _ 161 MPH, Seats 12 and 2 pilots

Bell 214 ST - Nothing _ 161 MPH, Seats 18 and 2 pilots

These lists are only half done

That all sounds great, but actually i'm more interested in the East side. Could you post a list of east side models wich you'll attempt to make?

Oh yeah I think we're missing something on the West side: The Joint Strike Fighter!!

And i do expect some serious kick ass units on the East side, like the T-90 tank, the Mig 29, and ofcourse the SU-27 flanker.

By the way could you alsoo give us a general outline of the story? Like we still don't know who's east confused.gif

Who are they? Irac, Russia, China??

Could you please give us some aswers?

Well the East side isn't going to be the Russians. I haven't decided on who the east side is going to be and I haven't decided what the story will be. But I do know that this battle will happen in a large, nearly leveled, city. Possibly with a nuke crater in the middle. Heck I might even take place out some where else. That's what I'll be working on today. Figuring out what I want the story to be, where it's gonna be, and who it's gonna be with, and why.