Sign in to follow this  
Bazooka301

Help TS3 dose not work when ArmA 2 is running.

Ok i am running team Speak 3 but it is not working when i start up ArmA 2 it stops i cant talk but i can hear them if any one knows the issue please tell me.

TS3 completely killed my PC if I had it running while AO was running. AO would run just fine on it's own. TS3 would run just fine on it's own. Start up TS3 while playing AO and my PC would seize up within minutes.

So, not the same problem, but there's obviously issues with TS3 and AO.

Ok i am running team Speak 3 but it is not working when i start up ArmA 2 it stops i cant talk but i can hear them if any one knows the issue please tell me.

Are you running vista or 7? If so, are you running one program as an administrator and the other under your regular user account?

Are you running vista or 7? If so, are you running one program as an administrator and the other under your regular user account?

Yup Vista and Windows 7 have this issue :) Unless you start Teamspeak as administrator, it won't "catch" the commands sent to another application (like in your case, push to talk most likely).

The moment you go in full-screen it'll go in exclusive input buffer mode, and nothing will get forwarded to other applications if the game / app doesn't pass the info on :)

In short, run Teamspeak 3 as administrator (right-click, choose "Run as administrator") or as soon as a game starts you won't be able to use any short-keys to work with the application in the background.

Alternatively you can turn off push-to-talk.